Fifty Three

Jade's POV

"Thanks." I mumbled as Ellie handed me a towel.

We were at her house and I was drying off, we did try my house but the door was locked and nobody was in so Ellie took me to hers. She was nice enough to help me out of the lake but I still don't like her.

"What happend?" She asked sitting on her bed.

"None of your business." I snapped as I threw the now damp towel on her bed. "I'm going to fix this."

"Jade wait." She said quickly as she grabbed my arm and held me back. "I know you're moving back to England tomorrow."

"How the fuck do you know that?!"

"The person who is blackmailing me...They know everything about you."

"Blackmailing is illegal. Go to the police." I rolled my eyes and pulled my arm away before leaving her bedroom and going downstairs.

I walk to the Cimorelli house, not caring that I absolutely stink and that I'm still a bit wet.

I knock on the door and Katherine opens it.

"Jade! Lauren told us what happend." She said giving me a sad look.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys sooner...I just didn't know how."

"Come in." She smiled and took a step to the side allowing me to walk in.

I hear talking come from the living room so I walk in and I feel my heart hurt. Luke's here and he has his arm around my girlfriend.

"Jade." Lauren says standing up quickly and wiping her eyes. "I'm sorry about pushing you into the lake."

"Don't be." Luke smirks and I glare at him.

"I deserved it. I'm really sorry for not telling you sooner. For not telling you all sooner." I say looking at each of the girls.

Lauren gave me a small smile and wrapped her arms around me and I wrapped mine around her.

"You smell so bad." She laughs pulling back. "Go take a shower."

"Will you join me?" I whisper so only she hears and I smirk as she bites her lip.

"Maybe later." She whispers back.

"Guyyyyys. Stop being gross." Dani whines.

"Shut up DanDan."

"DANDAN?!" She yells jumping off the sofa. "Get your stinky butt back here." She says as I run out of the room and upstairs, locking myself in the bathroom.

"Heh. You'll have to come out soon to get some fresh clothes. I'll be waiting." She says and I hear something against the door and I realise Dani just slid down and is sat in front of the door.

Looks like I just caused a war...Oops.