Thirty Five

Lauren's POV

Dani had gotten up to get another drink when I heard a glass smash. I couldn't rush up like everyone else but when I managed to stand up and walk to the kitchen I saw Jade and Lisa stood there looking stunned.

"What's going on?" I asked pushing past Amy gently.

"Do you wanna tell them or shall I?!" Dani growled angrily.

"Dani, please calm down...It...It's just a mis-understanding." Lisa replied calmly.

She looked so upset, she looked at me and tears slowly escaped her eyes. What had she done?

"Lisa and I were kissing." Jade spoke up.

My jaw dropped and I just stared at her, she looked down and I felt my heart break. Partly because I like Jade and it hurts when the person you like gets with someone else but mainly because Lisa knows how I felt about her...Jade didn't.

"Why?!" Christina asked angrily.

"I can't help how I feel." Lisa said raising her voice slightly.

"HOW YOU FEEL?!" Dani yelled. "If I had a purse I'd ask you to hold it." She said looking at me. "Because I'm gonna hit her." Dani growled and lunged at Lisa who quickly ran around the other side of the counter.

"Dani, calm down." Lisa said.

"NO! YOU HURT OUR SISTER! YOU BETRAYED HER!!!" Dani yelled and ran around the counter and reached out to grab Lisa but she quickly ran back into the living room and grabbed an umberella, jumping on the sofa and pointing it at Dani.

"Dani! Do NOT make me hit you with this."

"I DON'T CARE ABOUT ME!!" She yelled and tackled Lisa's legs sending her flying over the sofa. "YOU'RE DEAD MEAT!!" She yelled jumping off of the sofa and onto Lisa.

She began slapping Lisa until Jade eventually pulled her off, earning an elbow to the nose.

"FUCK!!" She yelled clutching her nose. "REALLY?!"

"You deserve it." Dani said shrugging her shoulders.

"WHAT?! WHY IS IT SUCH A BIG DEAL THAT I KISSED LISA?!"

"Because." Dani began but I quickly shook my head no.

"Dani, no." I begged.

"No." Jade said turning to me, blood starting to drip from her nose. "She did this. I think I deserve to know why I deserve this." She said pointing to her nose.

"Lauren likes you." Katherine says and I slap my forhead.

"And Lisa knew." Christina says.

I feel so betrayed right now. My heart starts to beat faster and faster as Jade turns to face me. Her eyes soft, her mouth slightly open like she wants to speak but she doesn't know what to say.

She walks slowly over to me and grabs my hands.

"You like me?" She asks quietly and I nod my head as tears begin to fall.

She moves her hands to my cheeks and uses her thumbs to wipe away the tears. She relaxes her thumbs as she cups my face and gently captures my lips with hers.

I close my eyes and place my hands over hers, not caring about the blood. I have waited too long for this. I feel dissapointed when she pulls away, all I want is to kiss her again.

"I like you too." She whispers resting for forhead on mine and smiling.

I want to smile, I want to kiss her again and claim her as mine but there is an unwritten rule and I can't break it...I also can't just move on and forget she kissed my sister...I can't forgive my sister for the pain she caused. She was hurting me by liking Jade and I didn't even know it...But she did...But she IS my sister and family comes first.

As much as it hurt, I had to do the right thing.

Choose between my sister or Jade.

I sighed and gently stroked Jade's cheek. "It's too late. I'm sorry."