Chapter 35

Luke-

"What the hell are we gonna do, Kira?"

"Luke, It's okay."

She wrapped her arms around me.

"Twins. We're having twins. Double the mess, double the crying and do-"

"Don't think about that. Everything's gonna be fine."

"I guess you're right. I-I just- God, I need some blow right now.", I mumbled under my breath.

"I heard that. You know how I feel when you talk like that."

"I'm sorry. I just- it was so easy when we were younger. You know besides the drugs and you leaving."'

"Yeah, I hated being apart. I just want this to be time to be different. We went 13 years without anyone walking away and then I messed that up by leaving just because of her. I love you and I love our- Oh my God, I'm gonna be the mother of 5 kids!"

"Baby, you just told me everything will be okay and you're right. We've done this 3 times before, we'll be fine. I love you and our family and I don't want you to get worried about how you look like you did with Kylie. You're so beautiful."

I pressed my lips on her soft, full lips. I slowly possessed her mouth, wanting, needing more. I knew she did too. I pulled her on top of me and unhooked her bra. She pulled away and slid the straps down her arms. I sucked on her neck as she wrapped her arms around me.

"I love you so fucking much. Never forget that."

"I won't. I promise."

"I've miss you so much."

"I miss you too."

I pulled her closer and slowly nibbled on the crook of her neck. She yanked my hair as a low moan escaped from her.

"Please, Luke."

"Please what?"

"You know what.", she whined.

"Say it."

She pulled away and looked me in my eyes. I could see all the lust and love in her chocolate brown eyes.

"Fuck me.", she whispered.

I flipped her over and began nibbling on her neck. There was a knock on the door, interrupting us once again.

"Ugh!"

""Um. Mom, Dad, there's an officer at the door.", said Kendall in a shaky voice.

Kira froze from under me.

"We'll be right there."

"Why are they here?"

"Honey, it's okay. Just put some clothes on."

We got dressed and made our way downstairs. The officer was waiting in the doorway.

"Are you Lucas Strong?"

"Yes."

"You're under arrest for Extortion."

"What?! Luke, what did you do?"

Before I could respond to my crying wife, the officer began pushing me out the door.

"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to speak to an attorney, and to have an attorney present during any questioning..."

I zoned out. All I could think of was the look on my family's face.

Kira and Luke✔️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara