Chapter 30: Oh, baby baby

Luke POV:

"Happy Anniversary baby."
"Happy Anniversary. I can't believe it's been 8 years."
"We've been so blessed."

I kissed her and pulled her close to me.
She moaned as I slid my hands on her butt and squeeze it.

"Eww, dad."

I pulled away to see my 16-year old daughter in our doorway.

"Well, no one told you to watch.", I said as Kira unwrapped herself from me.

"Well, you should learn how to close the door."
"What do you want, Kari?"
"What makes you think I want something?"
"Because you only leave your room when you want something."
"I wanted the car."
"Absolutely not."
"Daddy, please."

I looked at her when she said "daddy". She hadn't called me that since she was 8.

"Haven't heard that in a while."

She shook it off.

"Please, can I have it?"
"Kari Strong, you better be home by midnight.", I said giving her the keys.

She hugged me, something else she never does anymore. She left and I closed the door right after her.

"What's wrong?"
"I miss her. She was so sweet and she was-"
"She was a little kid. She's almost 17, Luke."
"I know. I just want my Kari baby back."

She nodded and pushed me on the bed and climbed on top of me. She straddled me and then she started grinding against me. I moaned and held her waist. She started grinding harder. She gasped as she felt my boner. I flipped us over so that I was on top. I kissed her neck. I lowered myself and pulled her top off, exposing her perky breasts. Even after 3 kids, her body is still perfect. I took her left breast in my mouth, while massaging the right. She moaned and threw her head back. I took the opportunity to push her skirt up and pull her panties down. I began rubbing her clit and she arched her back and began rubbing against me. I lowered myself between her thighs and spread her lips open and kissed her clit and began licking it. She twitched from under me. I began sucking on her clit while fingering her pussy. She broke out in moans and hisses. She leaned up to watch me eat her out.

"Luke, please."

I took my mouth off her clit.

"Please what?", I say still fingering her.
"You know what?", she moans.

I growl at her. I pull my pants off as Kira unbuttons my shirt. I position myself and enter her. We both gasp at the feeling. I started pounding into her. Kira threw her head back, so I took the opportunity to attack her neck. Kira wrapped her legs around me.

"Luke, I'm close.", she panted.
"Cum with me, baby girl."

After a few more thrusts, we both finally reached our climaxes. I collapsed beside Kira.

"That's the best sex we've had in months."
"Well, it's harder with a 5 month old around, Luke."
"I know. Nothing will ever get me to leave Kylie."

She nodded and kissed my forehead. I groaned as she got off of bed.

"Come on, Kylie will be up soon."

And as if on cue, Kylie started crying.
Kira and I got dressed and went to Kylie's room. Kira picked her up and she immediately calmed down. We walked downstairs and I made her bottle. When it was ready, Kira fed her. My phone ranged and I walked on the other side of the room.

"Hello."
"Hi, is this the parent or guardian of Kari Ann Strong?"
"Yes, I'm her father. Is everything OK?"
"Your daughter has been involve in a car accident. We would like you to come to St. Joseph Hospital -"

I hung up and went to Kira.

"Kari got in a car accident."
"Oh my god. Go get Kendall. I'll get the baby ready."

I obeyed and went to Kendall's room.

"Kendall, come on. We need to get to the hospital."
"What's wrong?"
"It's your sister. I'll explain in the car."

He rushed and got dressed and we met Kira downstairs. We left the house and drove to the hospital. We went to reception and asked what room Kari was in and she told us and we went there. When we got there, Kari was in the bed and she had all kinds of machines hooked to her and her leg was in a cast. She looked at us.

"Baby, are you OK?"
"Yeah. Just a few broken bones."

She looked down at a crying Kendall.

"I'm fine baby brother. I promise. I just lost control of the car."
"We're not so sure about that actually."

We turned around to see the doctor in the doorway.

"What do you mean?"
"We found something in your blood work. Is there a reason why you have such a high amounts of benzoylmethylecgonine, Benzodiazepine, and Ethanol alcohol."
"What is all that stuff?"
"benzoylmethylecgonine is cocaine, Benzodiazepine is xanax, which is a muscle relaxer,but since she probably took it with the alcohol, she may have experienced loss of coordination or a seizure."
"Kari, what the hell is wrong with you?", Kira spat.
"I'm sorry. My friends thought it would be fun and-"
"No, you weren't raised that way Kari. I worked my ass off to get you kids to where you are now."
"Yeah and having a rich husband certainly didn't have anything to do with that, huh?", Kari said with a chuckle.
"Excuse me?"
"I certainly recall Kaneshia telling me about your drug problems and you prostituting to get drugs, and dad going to rehab about his cocaine addiction."
"That's not an excuse."

At this point, Kendall was full on bawling, so I pulled him close to me.

"Kari, look at yourself. Look at your brother and sister. Look at your mom and me. If you keep this up, you'll never get to see us again because you'll be six feet under."
"I'm sorry, daddy.", she said as tears rolled down her cheeks. I leaned down and kissed her forehead.

"We love you Kari."
"I love you, too."