Chapter 4: Scream and Shout

😍😍😍😍I'm starting to love this book. This chapter does have a sex scene and it kinda sucks to me, but if you like it, thanks. And thank you for continuing to read my story. I will be finishing "Trust Me" very soon so just be patient. 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Kira POV:
"Why are you in here?"
"What the fuck are you doing, Kira? Is this the thing that you didn't wanna tell me?"
"You need to go."
"You shouldn't be doing that. It ca-"
"No, you don't get to tell me what I should and shouldn't be doing."
"Please. Just put it down."

I couldn't hold back my tears any longer. I collapsed in his arms, breaking out into sobs. He picked me up and took me to the bed. Adjusting me to the point that I was sitting on his lap. He stroked my hair and kissed my forehead.

"It's okay. I can help you."
"No, I can handle this on my own. I'm fine, Luke."
"Kira, you're n-"

I cut him off by kissing him and straddled his lap. I just wanted to get off the subject. I could tell that he wanted more, when I felt the bulge in his pants. I started to unbutton them when he pulled away.

"Are you sure?"

I nodded and stood up, so he could take my pants off. He slid my panties off along with my pants. He laid me on the bed and stood in front of the bed, in front of me. He slid his hand between my legs and stuck one finger in my vagina and twirled it around. My breath hitched when he added another.
"Luke."

He grinned and fingered me faster.

"What?."
"You know what."
"Say it."
"I need it, Luke."

He climbed on top of me and leveled our privates together and slammed into me. He started to speed up his pace and I knew he was close. He grabbed my arms and held them down on the bed. He leaned down and kissed me. I was close and I knew he would burst any second.

"Luke."
"Yea?"
"Come for me."

Just as I said that, we both came at the same time. He rolled off me, both of us panting. When we both caught our breath, I got off the bed and went in the kitchen. I went and got Luke and I some water. I went back and saw Luke looking at the unfinished portrait I was painting on my art easel. It was of a man with most of his face melted off and he had black blotches over his face.

"It's not finished yet."
"What is it?"
"It's a man."
"I know it's a man. Have you seen that man before."
"N-n-no."
"Kira."
"Just drop it, Luke. Please."

He sighed and focused his eyes to the guitars.

"How long have you played?"
"Since I was 8."
"So you just play Guitar and piano?"
"No, I also play trumpet and I sing."
"Bet your voice is as beautiful as you."

I blushed and he rubbed the my forehead with his thumb. He leaned for a kiss until my door flew open. It was my sister, Kaneshia.
"Kira, are-"

She paused when she saw me and Luke...naked. She shielded her eyes.

"Both of you meet me in the living room in 5 minutes."

She walked out and closed the door behind her. Luke began chuckling, but he stopped when I glared at him. We got dress and walked into the living room and sat in the loveseat with me sitting on Luke's lap. Kaneshia came in a minute later. We waited for her to say something.

"So, who's this?"
"Kaneshia, this is my friend, Luke. Luke, this is my sister, Kaneshia."

I saw Luke shift his eyes between me and Kaneshia. I studied Luke's confused expression. I knew it was the fact that I was white and she was black. It happens all the time.

"I'm adopted."
"You never told me that."
"We don't really talk about it."

He nodded and rubbed his thumb against my back.

"Kaneshia, what do you want?"
"You know the rules."
"I'm 23. I'm allowed to have company over."
"Not if I don't know them and definitely not if they are anything like the others."
"He's not."

I felt Luke tense up and decided to get him away from the conversation. I stood up and glared at Kaneshia.

"Bottom line, No more guys coming over."
"Well, now that we're speaking bottom line, Mom died three years ago. Get that stick out your ass and get over it."

She froze as she took in what I said. The "M" word was a touchy subject to her. I grabbed Luke and we went back into my room.

"I'm sorry. My sister is-"
"Protective."
"Controlling."
"She just wants what's best for you."
"She wants me to be like her mother. Stay home all day, cook, clean, and take care of the house."
"What's wrong with that?"
"I wanna do my own thing."

He gave me a sly smile and took my hand in his.

"Can I ask you something?"
"Of course."
"Why did you introduce me as your friend?"
"I don't know. I didn't know what we were exactly or what you wanted me to be."
"I want you to be mine."

I started to blush when he cupped my face and leaned in to kiss me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and closed the space in between us. He was about to deepen our kiss and then he just stopped and pulled away.

"We never talked about what happened in the bathroom."
"Please, don't."
"How long have you been doing that?"
"Since I was like 16."
"Why?"
"I had a lot going on. I found my birth mom and we met and she told me to come over one day and when I went there, I found her on her couch dead. She overdosed on Heroin. And then my adoptive mom got sick. She had cervical cancer and lupus."

"Kira, I didn't know. I'm sorry. But that's not a excuse."
"Excuse me?"
"You saw what drugs did to your mom and you still did it."
"You don't get to tell me that it's not an excuse. You didn't go through it."
"You're right, I didn't go through it, but you should at least have common sense!"

I glared at him when he raised his voice. I gritted my teeth and clenched my fists.
"Get out!"
"Fine. Don't wanna be with a drug addict anyway."

He left and I fell on my knees and cried until I fell asleep.