Chapter 26: History Repeats

Kira POV:

I locked the door.

"Kira. I-"
"-You left me the first time because I was doing this and you turn around and do it."
"Kira, I'm sorry. It's just been hard since the baby died and since you left and someone told me this would make me feel better and I-"

Tears fell from Luke's eyes. I got on my knees and hugged him.

"I can help you. We're gonna get through this, baby."
"No, I tried. I can't do it. I'm sorry I judged you for doing this. I don't know how you stopped."
"Kari."
"What?"
"I stopped because of I got pregnant with Kari."
"And you never did it again?"
"I relapsed a year ago and then my friend Riley helped me get sober again."
"Kira, I can't stop."

I sat in his lap and I felt him getting the
shakes.

"Yes you can."

I saw him eyeing the big pile of powder on the sink.

"Can I at least finish it up?"
"Luke, n-"
"I promise It'll be the last time."

I looked at him and bit my lip.

"I'm sorry, Luke."

I pushed the powder into the sink and turned the faucet on. He stood up and watched it go down the drain.

"No! Kira, I-I needed that!"
"I'm sorry, baby. But we're gonna get you some help. I-I can't lose you again."
"Kira, I can't do it."
"Do it for me and our kids. "

He nodded add tears fell from his eyes. I kissed his forehead. He straightened himself up and walked in the living room. The kids was in the living room watching Spongebob Squarepants. Luke sat on the couch and played with the baby. I went and sat on my bed and looked up rehabs. After an hour, Luke came in and sat beside me. He peeked over to see what I was looking at.

"No, Kira."
"It's what's best."
"I'm not going to a rehab."
"Do you love me?"
"Of course."
"Do you love our kids?"
"Yes."
"If you finish rehab, we'll move in with you."
"Really?"

I nodded. He kissed me and then pulled away to lock the door.

"I've been waiting two years for this.", he whispered.

My breath hitched. He took off my robe and kissed and nibbled on my neck. He then kissed me from my neck down to my stomach and down to my waistline. I broke out into moans when he sucked on my waist and he rubbed my clit. He went down and licked my clit. I began to squirm, so Luke pinned my legs down with one arm and began sucking my clit and fingered me with his free hand. I felt my legs shaking and we both knew I was close. He took his pants and boxers off and crawled on top of me. He slid into me and we both gasped at the feeling. I wrapped my arms around him. He started slamming into my vagina.

"Luke."
"I know. Just wait for me baby."

I kissed him as he continued to slam into me. I felt him shaking on top of me.

"Cum with me, baby.", he moaned.

I obeyed and in an instant, we both reached our climax.

"I love you, Kira."
"I love you too."

He rolled off of me.

"Promise me something Kira."
"What?"
"Promise you won't leave again."
"I promise."

I kissed him and we just laid there. Neither of us wanted to leave.