Chapter 38

Harry's POV

As soon as I dropped off Beth I had to get to Tiffy. I just have to explain to her that I'm not into any of this shit anymore and I want no part in it.

I want to try to convince her to just forget about everything that happened. To just, put it in the past and leave it there so it doesn't fucking haunt me for the rest of my life.

I speed down the highway, the anger and regret boiling inside of me.

If only i could go back in time and change every moment that happened. to Change my actions and words.

I don't feel like the same person anymore after all of the shit happened. I don't feel like doing the same things I used to enjoy just months ago.

After an hour of driving to the crack house where she usually is, I open the house door angrily as I pace quickly to the room that I know she is in.

I open the door and the hinge seems to be falling off. The door creeks as it opens and it makes Tiffy and the other shitty looking girl look up at me as they puff onto their cigarettes.

This house is always so damn dirty and smells like death and shit all of the time. The smell of the cigarettes makes the air thicken and I glare at Tiffy as she smirks at me.

I roll my eyes at her and the girl leaves the room and shuts the door behind her.

I hear Tiffy laugh and I turn back to look at her. "Done with her already?" She remarks and I walk closer to her.

I blame Tiffy for a lot of things. But not for this; I don't blame her for thinking that I'm fucking with Beth. Usually when I'm seen with an attractive girl people already assume that I'm fucking them.

"I didn't come here to talk about that." I say through my teeth. The anger inside of me seems to be boiling.

"Oh," she stands up from the bed and walks closer to me. "Well then let's gets to it, then." She smirks and tugs at the bottom of my shirt. I grab her wrists off of me and shove them away.

She goes to grab it again.

"No," I yell at her and her eyes widen at me.

"Oh really. Well I'm sure little miss-"

"Stop." I interrupt her.

She folds her arms over her chest and waits for me to continue.

"I can't do this," I say quickly and quietly as I turn away to not look at her.

"I'm sorry," she says and hold her ear to act as if she didn't hear me. "What was that?"

She's really fucking testing me right now.

"I said I can't do this. I can't and I won't. This ends now." I say and she throws her head back in laughter.

"You seem to be forgetting something." She says, the smile still present on her pale face.

"I didn't forget. There has to be something else that you want. Something other then me to keep your big ass mouth shut about everything."

I'm hoping she'll think of something. Anything really, just to keep her quiet about everything.

My hope disappears when her head shakes back and forth, making her black hair swing with her. "Nope, just say it youself. Just get It over with-"

"It's not that fucking simple." I cut her off. "Do even realize how much I've been dreading all of this.." I tug at my hair.

"You.." She begins and stops. A small smile plays on her lips. "You've fallen for her haven't you." I don't answer her.

"What happened to the whole 'I don't love, I have fun' speach." She mocks the words that I've said years ago. She starts to clap and my annoyance level starts to rise. "Congratulations" she sarcastically remarks.