Chapter 50

(HOLY CRAP THIS IS ALREADY CHAPTER 50! I love writing this fanfic so much, I never want it to end haha. I'm thinking that this fanfic might only be up to about a hundred chapters!, but, I'm still thinking about if I should make it a sequel or not; would you guys like that?

Well, anyway, here's the update :))

Harry's POV

My foot is still pressed on the gas as I leave the complex of the mall. The only thing I'm hearing is the pounding of my chest, my mind is racing and its hard to think straight.

I'm such a fucking idiot how I couldn't even admit to myself that I do love her. It just took a creepy ass old lady and a damn book to figure it out.

That woman was right about everything. Everything.

I am scared. I'm scared out of my fucking mind that she will leave me one day and ill be the one crying like a little bitch. Sometimes i ask myself why I'm even trying with her When I know I'm going to fuck everything up in the long run.

I'm a fuck up, that's just how I Am. I do and say shit that I don't mean to.

She is too delicate and innocent to be with someone like me. I still don't even know what the hell she sees in me.

Abby makes ruffling notices of bags and it pulls me away from my thoughts.

"Turn around!" She yells.

"What? No!"

"I forgot to but the new Michael Kors bag please turn around." She begs.

Is she being serious right now?

"Fuck no, I'm sure daddy would love to buy it for you!" She huffs and leans back into the seat crossing her arms over her chest .

"Where are we going anyway?" She screeches

"I already fucking told you, I have to see Beth." We are just now getting on the highway and she's starting to piss me off already.

"Are you seriously going to drive an hour and a half to see her?!"

What?

"What are you talking about?"

"She's with her father dip shit. She's spending time with him for a few days. She didn't tell you?"

I thought she was at home this entire time. God dammit.

I ignore her. Her annoying high voice is giving me more of a headache than I already have.

I don't even know where her father lives. There's only one person I know that could possibly tell me where.

Her mum.

I put my signal on to get off at the exit.

"What are you doing?" She asks too many damn questions.

"I'm going to Beth's house to get her fathers address and then I'm dropping you off at your house." I tell her.

"No " she whines

"What do you mean 'no'?" I mock her tone and she rolls her eyes.

"I'm coming with you,"

"The fuck your not!" I laugh.

"Why not? What's so important that you have to be in such a rush anyway?!" She yells back. "Wait, what the hell did you do to her?"

"Wh-"

"Oh no," she gasps. "Did you fuck her and then leave?!"

I slam on the brakes and pull over on the side of the road. The sudden shifting of the car makes her hit her head on the window.