Chapter 33

( THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR OVER 6K READS!! It means so much to know that so many people are reading this :). I know people have had many more reads then me but this is a amazing, okay? Haha

OH, I changed my twitter username to DazzlingxHarry so you guys can go and follow me :)

anyway, here's the next chapter. )

*BETHANY'S POV

Its three in the morning and I just want to scream. In so tired of being tired. These dreams are getting worse and even more out of control. The of my sleeping schedule is that I have gotten an extra hour this time. My shirt seems to be stuck to my sweat soaked body and it makes me just want to rip it off and sleep in just my bra. I would, if only Harry wasn't here.

I wanted him to stay last night because I don't like staying home alone. I don't like the fact that my house is enormous and I would be the only person to be here if something ever happened.

The only light that I see is the little blue shades on the horizon coming through my windows.

The only sounds that are being heard are my heavy breathing of trying to catch my breath and Harry's light snores. I look over at him and see that his curls are laid loosely over his for head and his mouth I partially opened. The tattoos on his arms are shown, I don't know what either of them mean but they're pretty cool looking. I wonder if he has an reasons for any of them because they all seem to be pretty random to me.

His eyes flutter open slowly and they look up at me.

"It's not polite to stare, Bethany." I feel my cheeks heat up and I look away. He sounds weird saying Bethany since he always calls me Beth. "It's three in the fucking morning go back to sleep." He groans and rubs his eyes. I thought he would know why I was awake, maybe he forgot.

"I can't sleep." I whisper and tug the blankets off of my already heated body.

"Oh," is all he says and I think he realizes why I'm awake. He stands up from the bed and goes for the door. For a minute I thought he was leaving but instead he turns the light on, making both of hour eyes squint from the brightness.

"What are you doing?" I rub my eyes to try to control them with the lighting.

"We're both awake, might as well talk or something instead of laying in the fucking dark like dumbasses." His language never seems to surprise me. It seems like everything he says has to have a swear word in it somewhere and it's unecessary.

He sits on the bed and shifts his body up so he's sitting like I am against the headboard of my bed.

None of us are talking, I'm not sure if it's because there's nothing to say or because he slept in the same bed as me.

"Ya know, I never heard you say a swear word." He jokes and I smile.

"Okay?" I question and laugh.

"Say fuck." He smiles wider and waits for it.

"No." I deny him.

"C'mon just say it. Say fuck."

"I'm not saying that. There's no reason to." I force a smile and he nods his head.

"Alright," finally he lets it go. "Say shit." Oh my god.

"No!"

"I'm not gunna stop until you say it."

I groan and mumble with word.

"What was that?" He holds his ear open and waits for me to say it again.

"Fuck." I say louder and he laughs. "I'm not saying it again!"