Chapter 60

(AHHH I can't believe this is already chapter 60!! )

Beth's POV

He stays silent. He's looking at me like I'm some type of science project.

As soon as the words fell out of my mouth I knew that this would happen. He's going to get Angry, I can already see how his usually light green eyes turned dark.

I can't show that I am Afraid of him. It's just that when he gets like this I get so nervous that things will just tumble down again.

His silence is giving me false hope. I was hoping that he would just tell me a simple 'no' but judging by his reaction I'm almost positive that those words will not be falling from him lips.

I just need him to speak. The silence is scaring me more than his harsh gaze but I need him to say something.

Before I can open my mouth to speak he does it before I can.

"Why the fuck are you asking me this?" He waves his hand in front of him. His tone is rigid and harsh.

I shake my head.

"Because of what that woman said?!" He screams and I jump back into my seat on the sofa.

His height is towering over mine but I know I won't be able to stand. Me knees feel weak and my hands are shaking.

"You said you trusted me." He says and bit softer and I take this time to stand from the couch.

"I do-"

"No the fuck you don't." He snaps again . "You wouldn't be fucking standing here accusing me of keeping shit from you."

"I'm not accusing you Harry!" I yell. I'm surprised that I am actually yelling at him but I'm not just going to keep the sweet tone in my voice while he is screaming in my face. "I asked you a simple yes or no question and you're blowing it way out of proportion."

My hands are shaking even more from the words I speak.

"You shouldn't be asking me shit like that in the first place."

"It's just-"

"A question." He finishes off for me. "I know. I know it's just a fucking question Beth. But that fucking woman is putting shit into your head. She wants you to think these crazy things! She's fucking psycho!"

I don't agree with him. This woman has been right about everything so fair and there isn't a doubt in my mind that she isn't wrong about this one.

I just wished that woman would have just told me who to look out for. If she did, none of this would be happening right now and I wouldn't almost be on the verge of tears from Harry's constant yelling.

"I just don't know who to trust anymore." My voice is soft. I don't want to yell anymore, what's the point? "Just stop yelling at me. You meet answer my questions. You answer them with other questions and is aggravates me. I just need to know." I look him in the eyes. "Yes or no, Harry?"

"Beth," he goes to speak and I shut my eyes tightly.

"yes or no." I repeat.

He looks at me for a couple seconds and then a knock is heard at the door.

He knocking doesn't make him move. He stands sti, still looking at me and I wait for him to answer.

"No." He says and turns away to walk to the door.

I let out a deep breath that I have seemed to be holding in. I pick the bags off of the floor and carry them into Harry's bedroom.

There's so much of me that wants to believe him. I keep telling myself over and over again that he isn't lying to me but there's one part, a small but intriguing part that won't let me fully believe him.