Chapter 70

(I can't believe it is already chapter 70!!! Ahh )

IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END! I need everyone's opinion :)

Anyway, enjoy the chapterrrrr!

Harry's POV

"Go on, kiss him." Tiffy pressures. I know Beth won't do it, she won't do that to me.

"No."

"Why?"

"I don't want to." Good girl.

She talks to Tiffy but her eyes look into mine. They're filled with hurt, betrayal maybe.

There's a gleam sin here eye, a sparkle that makes the corner of her mouth almost turn up into sexy fucking smirk.

I can almost feel my eyes widen out of my fucking head when she takes her hand around that little shits face and kisses him. Something hurts in my chest and the feeling is strange. I feel like I'm about to throw the up over every fucking person here. I don't want to look but I can't look away; when his hand moves to her face to the side of her face I want to shove Tiffy off of me and choke the living shit out of him but I can't. I can't necessarily blame it on him, she started it.

"Shit, I said kiss not suck his fucking face off." Tiffy breaks the silence and they pull away from what seemed like hours. Beth looks back at me with a gleam in her eye; a satisfaction. I can't look at her anymore, I take this as the time to shove Tiffy off of me. Her frail body hitting the floor with a thud heard behind me as a walk fast up the stairs.

"What the fuck!" She screams at me and I don't give a flying fuck.

I slam the basement door shut behind me, making it clear for no one not to come after me even though I know she probably will.

I roughly push the people that get in my way. I want to get out of this fucking place and away from every Fucking.

"Harry!" Her soft voice is barely heard over the loud noise, I keep moving.

The warm air outside hits me like a damn wall. My body felt cold inside, like it was empty.

"Harry," she yells louder, I can hear her stomping her way towards me. "You know I don't get why I'm the one chasing you right now when I did nothing wrong."

Is she fucking kidding?

I stop and stare at the darkness in front of me before turning around and walking fast towards her. She backs away slowly away from me almost look scared. "Nothing wrong?" I scream at her "Are you Fucking Kidding me right now, Beth!?"

She flinches from my loud voice.

"You have no idea how I felt when I came here expecting to see you just standing alone but instead I came to find Tiffy all over you-"

"You didn't have to sit," I cut her off. "and fucking watch you make out with that guy! Him, out of all fucking people, him." She knew it would make me pissed. She did it on purpose and little does she fucking know I didn't do anything nearly as fucked up as she just did. "And for your fucking information Beth, she fell on top of me.. What the fuck do you want me to do? Throw her off of me?"

"Sure, why not?" She's now screaming and throwing her hands in the air "You don't even know how I feel right now. I didn't even get invited to this. Your own party, I didn't get invited to."

"Maybe because you fucking hate them!" She's only been horrified of coming to these things after that Fucking night.

"Maybe because I had something else planned for just the two of us?" The though of spending the say alone with her on my birthday runs through my mind but I can't be happy about that now,