Chapter 11

I changed into light blue skinny jeans with a floral pink crop top and topped it off with my converse. Everytime I wear these sneakers my mother tells me to throw them away. I can't just throw them away, they're the most comfortable and classiest shoes that I own and love. The rest of the shoes in my closet are heels and other expensive types of shoes that my mother has gotten me over the past years.

I really wanna know what I did to make harry get so mad. All I did was thank him, what wrong with thanking someone from Saving you from a rape? For a moment I actually thought Harry and I would be good friends, but now I'm assuming that that's never going to happen.

I walk down stairs and my mother is still sitting on the couch.

"I'm going to meet Abby, it's kind of important. I'll be home for dinner." She looks at me but doesn't say anything so I walk out the door and grab my bike out of the garage and leave.

While on my way to Starbucks, I get lost in my thoughts. I don't know how I'm going to explain to Abby what really happened at the party. Abby is always so nice to me and has been a good friend ever since I had gotten here, I don't want to say or do anything that will make her think of me differently.

I also can't help but think if the whole thing was my fault. What if..what if I didn't go up there? I mean, I was so desperate to fit in that I went upstairs with a complete stranger.

I get to the Starbucks shop and order a pumpkin spiced coffee while waiting for Abby.

About five minutes into my waiting Abby walks through the door and searches for me. Once her eyes meet mine she paces over to the table and gives me a hug.

"Tell me everything that happened." She orders. She takes a seat across from me and I fiddle my fingers over my coffee cup to keep them warm.

"At the party, when I had to go upstairs with that guy..he uh-" I couldn't finish my sentence as the flashbacks were haunting my mind.

I hear Abby gasp a little and it makes me look up at her.

"Oh no, Bethany he raped you didn't he?" She speaks a little too loud and I shake my head fast and look around me to make sure no one heard what she just said.

"No, but he tried. But Harry came in and saved me." Her face drops ad she leans back into the chair.

"Harry? My evil, step-brother Harry?" I nod and she laughs.

I frown and she stops laughing. "Sorry but really? Why would Harry stop it? How'd he know anything was happening up there,?"

I never seemed to know why Harry was the one who came to save me. And she's right, how did harry even know anything was wrong. But right now, these questions don't matter to me.

"I don't know. But it doesn't matter, that guy could've.. Ya know." I can't seem to say the word 'rape', the more I think about the night, the more scared I am of ever seeing that guy again.

"Yeah. Well who was it?" She crosses her arms and waits for my answer.

"I was just about to ask you that."

"Weird. I've never seen him before," that makes everything wen more weird. And why wouldn't Harry answer me when I asked him if he knew the guy? All these question I need answers for but now scared to ask the only person who would be able to answer them for me.

"I tried to go to your house that night but there was no answer." She speaks up again.

"I'm sorry. Harry took me to his apartment." I simply say and Abby's eyes widen and her mouth drops.

"What?"

"Don't fall for it." she's confusing me.

"I'm not following.."-I continue.

"Harry has the ability to take a lot of girls to his apartment. Don't take this the wrong way or anything but to be honest, if he shows you any type of affection don't fall for it because it's all fake." I wouldn't fall for Harry. Anyways, Harry wouldn't try to do anything on me. Right?

"I don't like Harry in that way, don't worry about it." I simply say and take a sip of my delicious coffee.

"But hey, I gotta get back to work at the CD shack!" She gets up from her seat. "And I'm glad you're okay." I smile and wave goodbye to my good friend and tell her that I'd see her in school tomorrow.

(HEYYY! I just wanna thank all of you for reading. Sorry this chapter was so short!, but this was my third update today so I'm hoping you guys won't mind :).

Please comment and vote :)x )