Chapter 61

( omfg guys!! Temptation now has over 70,000 reads! That's incredible and I don't know how to thank you guys! Your support never ceases to amaze me, I love you all so much 💖)

Harry's POV

"I'll probably just go home right after," She tells me as she starts to refold the articles of clothing back into her bag for the fourth damn time.

"You don't have to." I grab her arm , small white bumps appearing by the second making it hard to hide my smile. She notices and pulls her arm away shyly.

"I do. My mother will just barge in here again. I don't need to b ring you into my problems." She worries too damn much. It's not like I have to open my fucking apartment door for her bitch of a mother. If she knew that I just called her mom a bitch she'd probably slap me right now.

"And I know you're saying terrible things about her right now, but she is still my mother." She glares at me. I swear, I bet she's the one with some type of fucking powers and not that creepy old woman at the mall.

"Your problems are my problems too," I ignore her comment about her mother.

"I don't want them to be." She says while she grabs her phone off of my dresser across the room.

"I'll call you later, okay?" Her eyes are glistening with the light and her mouth forms a small smile. Even if she is wearing a messy bun and no makeup she is still so damn beautiful it hurts.

I nod slowly and she turns away to walk through the door.

"Wait," I call after her. "You don't want to have something to eat first?" I just want her to stay for a little while longer. Even if it's for five minutes, I have been by myself almost all the time before she came into my life. Now, it's like I need the company.

She shakes her head quickly. "No it's okay, I'll just get something on the way home." She smiles again and I walk closer towards her.

I place my large hand To the back of her neck, looking at the small white bumps appear on her soft skin makes me smile again.

"You aren't going to leave without kissing me, are you?" I gently brush my lips against hers.

She laughs quietly as places one single kiss on my lips.

"See you." She turns away quickly and heads for the door. I rush before her and close the bedroom door before she can exit.

"Harry, seriously I have-"

I swing her around and push her gently against the door making her Squeal.

"I need more." I tell her and I kiss her again. This time, slipping my tongue inside her mouth and she rubs her tongue against mine slowly.

I touch our chests together and practically beg for her. She moans into my mouth and it makes me groan back.

I back away from her lips and look her in the eyes as I slip my hand inside of her shorts.

We both know that as soon as i start touching her she won't be able to resist. I rub over her most sensitive area and I smile at her, looking at her face as her eyes close slowly from the pleasure.

"Do you like when I touch you?" I whisper in her ear. She gasps and I rub harder.

She grabs my wrist and pulls it away from her.

"What's wrong?"

She pushes my chest away from her slightly and gives me a warning look. "I know what you're doing." She chuckles while pointing a finger at me.