Chapter 101

LAST CHAPTER. TIME TO CRY NOW 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

* FOUR YEARS LATER *

Beth's POV

I can't believe tomorrow I will officially be a graduate.. This entire class is graduating with me and it's so surreal to look at how far I have come. Taking in at each individual in this large art room, thinking about how amazingly talented they are and thinking of their future as well as mine. I remember coming into this classroom on the first day, most of freshman just starting that day. And now, just looking at all of it made me realize how fast life goes on. Things change, all of the time. Whether isn't you personally, or the people around you, things will start to change and you just have to learn to accept those changes.

As I pack all of my supplies and deciding to leave some for my favorite arts teacher, professor Morris. Fellow classmates and some friends I have encountered over the years tell me that they'll see me tomorrow morning at the gradation ceremony. I finally get to swing the shoulder bag over my head to get ready to leave the classroom but before I can leave, I hear professor Morris speak.

"Collins." He refers to my last name. I always wondered why he never called any of his classmates by their first name. For some reason, it sort of stuck and I eventually got used to it. He leans back into his short podium that is just tall enough for his small height.

"Yes, professor Morris." I say as soon as I reach to where he is standing. Instead of continuing his talking, he looks through papers for something before pulling one out and handing it over to me. "What is it?" I ask him as my eyes just scan over the words not really reading them.

"I want your permission to put an artwork of yours up. Perhaps in the entrance of the building?" He suggests and My jaw drops a little.

"Seriously?" I gush. "Wow. Um, y- yes that would be amazing!" I can't believe that he would want to put up one of my works onto the building for display.

"Great!" He smiles. "You just have to sign at the bottom," he points to the long line at the bottom right hand corner of the page. "You seriously are talented, Bethany." He compliments, using my first name for the first time ever.

I smile at him politely and nod my head with a small thank you coming from me. "That means a lot coming from you, thank you so much. And thank you for wanted to show my work to the school; that's an incredible opportunity that I can't just not accept." I laugh.

"I wouldn't choose any other classmate if I'm being honest." He laughs and I just smile along.

I wonder what piece of art he wants to put up. "Which piece did you have in mind?"

"Oh," he goes back into his papers before pulling one out that was looks to be photocopied. "I was thinking this one. It holds so much, I think all of the other students will love it."

I take a look at the black and white piece in front of me. It's a little hard to see due to the faded lines of the copy machine but I can tell enough to know exactly what it is. It's a picture of the stone heart right in the center of two character like faces on the side.

Symbolizing me and him .

"I- I don't understand." I try not to sound too uncomfortable. "Why this one?" I question.

It's not that I don't like his choice. It's just that, it means a lot to me. You can see the dark shadows over Harry, symbolizing that he is dark and mysterious as times but the Angel wings behind his back show how much a persons looks can completely contradict who they truly are as a person.

Harry was and still is an incredible person to me. He will still have that affect on me and I don't think I would change it for anything.

Harry literally is an Angel. My Angel.