Chapter 41

(Sorry it's been days since I updated! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday :) ! Also, thank you for over 20,000 reads! You guys are incredible.

Warning: don't hate me for such a short chapter but I didn't want to leave you guys off for such a long time! I understand that it's short so please don't complain that it is, tomorrow's will be much longer, I promise :)!)

My body seems to be frozen. My eyes are glued to the plastered walls of the picture that Tiffy has been taunting me with. The halls are crowded with people smiling and laughing while staring at me. My feet seem to be molded with the tiles, I can't move. I start to feel the tears form and I try to swallow them down.

"Is this some type of fucking joke!?" I hear Harry scream, I look over at him and his face is inches away from Tiffy's a he waves one of the pictures in his hands.

She says something to him but I can't make out the words. She just smiles at him and I can tell he's trying to hold in as much as his anger as he can.

I turn back to look at the walls and the surrounding people around me. My heart beats fast and my body begins to heat. I keep wanted to tell myself that this is just another nightmare; but it's not.

A guy with a Mohawk slowly walks towards me with a smirk plastered onto his pale face.

"Yo!, easy A," he calls out. Easy A; that guy who dared me called me that before.. "Can I get a turn?" He touches a strand of my hair.

I want to snatch his hand away but again, my body is still frozen. Laughter is heard through the crowd of people and I feel a warm tear slide down my already hot feeling cheeks.

In the flash of my eyes I see the boy being shoved away from me and pushed harshly on the wall behind him. His head hits the back on the wall and I turn to look and see that it's Harry who is pinning him.

I can hear Harry's heavy breathing from just a couple feet away. The anger he was trying to hold in moments ago has exploded.

"Don't you ever.." Harry starts to warn but grits his teeth. "Ever fucking touch her."

The guy doesn't seem to be intimidated by Harry as his smirk goes wider.

"Calm down man, just let me know when you're done with her and then I'll-"

"Shut the fuck up." Harry yells and releases the guys back off of the wall, only to be shoved harder against it. His arm throws back and his fist collides to the side of the guys face.

He pushes Harry slightly forward only to get a quick punch back at Him.

The next think I know, Harry's on the floor, the goth boy beneath him and Harry's hands are around his neck.

"Don't go near, touch or even fucking smell her.." My eyes widen at the sight that I see. Harrys hands tighten around the boys neck, a slight purple spreading rapidly across his face "Or I will Fucking kill you."

My body seems to unfreez when Harry speaks those words. I look around me and see that no one is doing anything. Half of the crowd has disappeared while the other half has phones out or is in complete shock.

I walk quickly over to Harry and the boy who lays helplessly on the floor.

"Stop." I yell at Harry but he doesn't. His dark glare and red face and tight heads don't seem to lighten up.

"Harry stop!" I yell again and he looks up at me. His hands loosen around the guys neck and he stands up. Only sounds that are being heard are the boy coughing and heavily breathing to try to get ahold of the breath he has lost.