Chapter 23

*I strongly suggest you listen to the song mentioned in this chapter and play Eurythmics - Sweet Dreams Wompanahga Dubstep Remix when you see this sign '►'. Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDw_2Es8SFA *

Somewhere along the week, Marcel ends up at my house again. We finished early today, and decided to get some rest. We're sitting on the couch, his head in my lap, and the laptop beside me.

"What do you wanna do?" he asks for the 6th time. Yeah, I counted them. I look around the most visited pages.

"Pick between 8tracks, youtube or netflix."

"Whatever you want."

"I didn't say you had a 'whatever you want' option, now did I?" I reply, smiling.

"Fine. Let's watch videos."

"Fail videos?"

"Sure."

I search for a good-looking fail video compilation and play it. I start laughing from the first video, and my stomach hurts by the 4th, but Marcel is just standing there frowning. I pause the video, catching my breath and wiping the tears from my eyes, and look over to Marcel. He looks at me with his lips pursed.

"What's wrong?" I ask him. He shrugs.

"I just... I don't think it's funny because those people really hurt themselves."

My eyes widen and I have to try really hard to 'aw' really loudly and grab his face and squeeze it between my palms. What he just said was the cutest thing I have ever heard someone say. Marcel feels bad for people he's never met. Can this boy get any more amazing? I exchange to my abstinence to screech about how adorable he is, I press my lips against his. He smiles slightly.

"Marcel, baby, don't think about that." I've started calling him baby because he doesn't seem to mind it and I just love calling boys 'baby'.

"I can't. What if it were you? You wouldn't like it if I laughed would you?"

"No. But that doesn't really matter. Try seeing the funny side. Will you, for me, please?" He bites his lip (Lord almighty), thinks for a while, and then nods. I smile and he does too. 

I play the video again and Marcel huffs at the first one. He chuckles at the second, and by te last one, we're both gasping for air, laughing with our mouths wide open, and wiping tears from our eyes. Eventually, Alexa appears from her room.

"Why are you guys laughing so hard?" she asks, a smile playing at her lips from the sight in front of her. Marcel bursts out laughing again, probably remembering the guy that was getting chased by the pony. His eyes are closed tightly, and all I can think of is what a beautiful sound his laugh is. 

"He's perfect." I mouth to Alexa, and she smiles at me. I clear my voice. "We were watching fail videos." 

Alexa doesn't waste a moment in sitting down next to us and searching for her favourite fail video compilation. As soon as she plays it, all three of us start laughing loudly and after a while our laughs become weird, like laughs always become after you've laughed for too long. We end up laughing at each other.

"Shit! I forgot to call Zayn back!" Alexa says after the laughter dies, and hurries back to her room.

I lean onto Marcel, and he leans back on the couch. His chest is moving up and down quickly, still catching his breath.

"We should do this more often." I beam and he nods.

"So I guess fail videos aren't so bad after all." he says in a very husky voice, and I feel my face burning because damn he's so hot and he's holding me right now and lets me call him baby. We stay in comfortable silence, giggling every now and then thinking about the videos, until my phone rings on the coffee table and I get up to answer.