Chapter 19

''Listen, Zayn, you should really stop acting like that or I'll kick you out. You have no right to talk to him like that, he hasn't done anything wrong.''

''Whatever, he's just a sad nerd.'' He rolls his eyes, and I have to stop myself from slapping him.

''God you're an asshole!'' I yell, and he glares at me.

''And the football captain as well.''

''As far as I care, you can be president Obama, you will stop talking to him like that.''

''Or what?'' he challenges. Why does he have to be so damn difficult?

''Or you and I are done, and trust me, Alexa will lose a bit of her love for you.'' I know what I say is wrong, Alexa will never stop loving Zayn, but I see my plan worked when his eyes grow wide for a second.

''Fine.'' he huffs, and we go back to the living room.

Alexa is bombarding Marcel with questions, looking at him like she would look at a 5 year old. Marcel is mumbling the answers, and trying to avoid eye contact with Alexa. She finally stops and sighs.

''Hey.'' she pokes his arm ''I don't bite. Stop being so shy.'' she smiles.

''I'm sorry, I can't help it.'' he replies, and I hope he doesn't cry again. We've come a long way since he was crying, he and I, but I don't think he's less emotional than before.

We finish lunch, and after we clean up, Alexa takes Zayn to her room, and I take Marcel to mine. I crash on the bed, and make room for him to join me. He lays down, and we both stay silent. He finally turns to me, propping himself up on his elbow, looking dreamily at me. I take in every detail of his face, and I hope he doesn't do the same, because I'm so imperfect.

He drags his fingers from my shoulder to my hand, and I stand still, frozen by the sudden pleasure that shoots through my entire body. His palm slides down the small of my back, and I scoot closer to him. He lays on his back again, and I put my head on his chest, hearing his steady heartbeat perfectly.

He starts humming a song I know all too well: Bloom by The Paper Kites. The vibrations run through his chest, and I close my eyes, engulfed in his arms and the warmness of the bed. I put my palm on his stomach, and then make a little walking man with my fingers. They walk up to his neck, and then trace his lips. Marcel turns to look at me, and he parts his lips slightly. I keep touching them, the softness being amazing, until he leans in. I take my fingers off his lips at the last moment, before he starts kissing me. He sucks on my bottom lip softly, before dipping his tongue in my mouth. The second our tongues touch, I can taste something sweet, and I take his cheeks between my hands, craving for more.

He climbs on top of me, trying to kiss me while he does so. I giggle, because he doesn't want to stop kissing me for a few seconds. When I put my hands on the back of his neck, and he uses his to support himself, muffled sounds are heard from Alexa's bedroom.

To my very surprise, Marcel's hand creeps under my shirt, his cold fingers grazing my hot skin, making me shiver. The sounds are louder and louder, and before Marcel can unclasp my bra, he sighs, breaking the kiss.

''Is it always like this?'' he asks in a low and quiet voice. I nod slowly. It's very uncomfortable indeed. ''I can't. I'm sorry.'' he says, laying back next me.

''Don't apologize.'' I put my arm over Marcel's stomach, and kiss his cheek.

''Let's take a nap.'' he suggests and I gladly agree. When we wake up, the sun is setting, and I try to stop Marcel from leaving. His presence just calms me.

''Nooooo!'' I protest, pulling his wrist.

''Yeeees.'' he replies smiling. I sigh, and he puts his hands behind his back before kissing my nose. Cutest. Thing. Ever.