Chapter 37

~Hunter's P.O.V.~

"Sam! Long time no see!" I yelled when I walked in the studio. "Hunter! What's up man?" Sam said. "Oh nothing really new, just taking my little girl out for the day." I said smiling. "Oh Hunter, when did you and Cassidy have her?" Sam asked. "She's not ours, Cassidy's sister and husband died in a crash and their kids survived. We got custody over little Kati and Jackson got custody over her twin Eli." I explained. "Oh so she's not your's, but you and Cassidy are going to take care of her." he said. "Yep!" I said.

"Matt!" Kati yelled. "Hey short stuff!" he said hugging her. "I missed you!" she said giggling. "I missed you to Kati, so does Julie." Matt said smiling. Kati just giggled and went over by Devo. "Hey little girl." he said. "Hey Devo!" Kati said smiling. 

~Cassidy's P.O.V.~

 I woke up. I expected to see Hunter on the other side of me, but he wasn't there. So I decided to go downstairs and hang out with Kati today. 

"Well looks like I'm by myself today." I said to myself. Kati wasn't down in the living room where she usually was. I walked to the kitchen to make myself a cup of coffee, when I saw a note on the coffee maker. It said, "Cassidy, Kati and I went to the studio today to catch up with the guys. Savanna and Julie should be free today since their guys are with my. :) Love, Hunter and Kati"

Well I should probably go check my phone see if anyone texted me.

Sure enough, I had 10 messages and 2 voice mails. I listened to my voice mails first, then I went through my messages. 

J: Hey buttercup, were having a girls day with Savanna.

J: Get your lazy butt out of bed!

J: Don't make me come over there!

J: I'm warning you...

J: Fine. text me when your up lazy.

J: Gosh get out of bed already!

S: Hey girl, having a girls day today with Jules

S: All day!

S: You gonna answer me?

S: Fine be lazy... Just text me when you get up.

Geez, I'm feeling the love today. I better text them. 

To Julie: Hey I got my lazy butt out of bed! Happy?!

J: Finally! Savanna's at my house right now, were coming over in 10 minutes to get ready.

Me: K. See you then.

J: Bye

"Well I better get in the shower." I said to myself. 

~Hunter's P.O.V.~

"Guys! Focus!" Jenna and Dann yelled. "Good, now where were we? Oh here we go. Hunter, your next tour, will be starting in 5 months. There will be 25 shows. We like to call this fair season." Jenna said. "So your saying we go out to all these big county fairs and preform?" I asked. "That's exactly what I'm saying. Now did Cassidy come along with you? We need to discuss her schedule." she said. "No, she's at home, I'll text her and tell her to stop by the studio though." I said. "Ok then, here's you rough copy of all the dates of the shows. If you have any questions, just call me." Jenna said, then left the room. 

"Hey guys do you have---" I stopped mid-sentence. "Never mind." I said. Well I better text Cassidy before I forget.

To Cassidy:

Me: Hey you gotta stop by the studio before your girls day. Jenna needs to talk to you.

C: Ok, I'll be there soon. Bye. Love ya.

Me: Bye. Love ya.

"Ok Matt, Devo, our girls are stopping here before they go out so they can stop and talk with Jenna." I said. "Ok." they said. 

"Cassidy! It's good to see you again!" I heard Jenna say through the door. The room that me and the guys are in is right next to the meeting room. We weren't allowed to go in there, so we decided to listen through the wall.

"Ok so I wanted to talk to you about the summer tour. I want you to tour with Hunter again because everybody loves you two. But," I heard Jenna say. "I want it to be a surprise for Hunter. Ok?" "Ok! Sounds good! Bye Jenna!" "Bye Cassidy!" 

Yes! Cassidy is touring with me again! But I have to act like I don't know anything about it. This is going to be interesting.

 "Kati, are you hungry?" Sam asked. "Yeah!" she said. "Ok guys do we want pizza, or something else?" Sam asked. "No pizza. Lets go to Noodles and Company!" I said. I love Noodles and Company. "Ok to Noodles and Company we go!" Sam said as we all ran out the door. 

"What do you guys want today?" our waitress asked. "We will all have Alfredo." Matt said.  "Ok I will be out in a few minutes with your food." she said and walked away. 

"Guys! How did we get on this topic. First we were talking about noodles, then milk coming out of your nose, and then there's Matt in the corner trying to shove a noodle up his nose!" Sam said laughing.

Kati is just laughing away. Devo's laughing. Andy's laughing. Steve's laughing. I'm laughing. And well Matt's trying to shove a noodle up his nose.

"How was everything today?" the waitress asked. "Very good!" Matt said. I laughed a little when he said that. Then everybody was laughing once again about what was happening earlier. 

I managed to calm down a little. "Can we get the bill?" I asked still laughing a bit. "Sure." she said. "Guys, were going to get kicked out of here if we don't quiet down." I said still laughing. "No we won't, they love us!" Devo said.

We paid the bill, then went back to the studio. "Hey Matt, guess what." I said. "What?" he asked. "I got you shoving a noodle up your nose on video! This is going to make an awesome For the Love of Music!" I said laughing. "Are you serious Hunter?!" Matt asked. "Dead serious!" I said. "You suck!" he said. I just laughed at him and went to the computer.

I uploaded the video onto the computer, and began editing it. "Ehh I'll call it good for now." I said laughing. "Hunter, you are one cruel person!" Matt said. "Well who brought up noodles going up a persons nose? Not me!" he said. "Nobody said anything about that! We were talking about milk coming out of peoples noses!" I said. "Oh." Matt said.

~Cassidy's P.O.V.~

After we stopped by the studio, the girls and I went shopping. "Cassidy, we do this every time. We should do something else." Savanna said. "Hey guys, I know a great place!" I said. "Where?" Julie asked. "You'll see!" I said and drove to the building. 

"Girls, welcome to my home away from home away from home home!" I said. "It's huge!" Savanna said. "Cassidy, one problem, Savanna and I are in good clothes!" Julie said. "Yeah, yeah, I got extra clothes in my locker." I said right before I got out of the car.

***Hey all! I'm writing another book! It's called: Way Back Then When it all Began. I would really enjoy if you would read when your waiting for an update on this book!***

Thank you all for reading!

~Cassidy