Chapter 18

~Hunter's P.O.V.~

I woke up at 7:30 and couldn't fall back to sleep, so I decided to get up careful not to wake Cassidy. I went to go make coffee, then I went to my music room and started playing 'Better Than This'

I was in there for a good hour, until I noticed Cassidy standing in the door way. "Hey Hunter." Cassidy said. "Hey Cassidy." I said. "What do you wanna do today?" Cassidy asked. "I wanna introduce you to my manager personally." I said with a smile. "Really?!" she asked. 'Really." I said.

We were in front of Dan's house/cabin/recording studio for me. "Hunter what's up?" Dan asked. "Oh nothing, just wanted to introduce Cassidy personally to you." I said with a smile. "Oh so is this the girl you talk about non-stop?" Dan asked with a playful smile. "Oh now is that what you do all the time Hunter?" Cassidy asked as I blushed lightly. "Umm Dan lets get going on the tour." I said still blushing.

"This is where the magic happens Cassidy!" Dan said. A little giggle escaped her lips when Dan said that. "You're to cute" I whispered in Cassidy's ear. She just blushed when I said that.

After about an hour, the tour was over and we were back in the recording studio. "So Cassidy, do you wanna sing for a little while?" I asked knowing the plan already. "Sure!" she said with a smile.

She grabbed one of my guitars I keep here, and started strumming the chords to you guessed it Storm Warning.

After she was done me and Dan went over by her and started talking. "So how does a record with Atlantic Records sound?" Dan asked Cassidy. Her face was in complete shock, after she processed what he just said, she finally answered. "Of course I would Dan! Thank you so much!" She said with a big smile. "I'm so proud of you Cassidy! You finally got signed by may I say the best record label in the country, but that's just my opinion." I said with a big smile to match hers. "Hunter, did you have something to do with this?" She asked with a smile. "Maybe." I answered back. "I love you Hunter Easton, forever and always!" she said with her heart-warming smile. "I love you too Cassidy Makayla, forever and always!" I said as I kissed her. I think Dan walked out of the room while we were talking, to give us privacy.

We went back home and watched The Lucky One and Safe Haven for the rest if the day. I have to say it was a pretty well spent day with my beautiful girlfriend.

*******Im sorry these chapters are short but school is giving out a lot of homework! Ill try and update if I don't have homework during the week, otherwise ill update on the weekend! thanks for still reading! Love you all

~Cassidy :)