Chapter 10: part 2

~Hunter's P.O.V.~

~At the 400 hundred bolck~

Once we arrived at the 400 hundred block,  Cassidy was already asking me questions. "Who's performing today?" she asked. "It's a suprise." I say. Once we started walking to the stage I told her she had to put on a blindfold. "What are you doing Hunter?" She asked. "I told you already it's a suprise." I responded. Once we got to the stage I walked on the stage with my microphoneand told her she can take her blindfold off. When she did, she was suprised to see me onstage. "Hunter what are you doing on the stage?" Cassidy asked. "I performing for you." I stated. "Ok." she said. Whit that I started singing 'Wanted'. After I finished singing the song, I sang 'Bless the Broken Road' by Rascal Flatts. That song means soso much to the both of us because if she didn't sing that song with me we wouldn't be here today.

"That lead me straight to you." I sang looking into her beautiful green eyes. After I finished singing, I got off the stage and went and sat down next to Cassidy. "Cassidy, will you be my girlfriend?" I asked her. "Yes!" she said with tears starting to form in her eyes. "Now that we're together, we can offically so this." I said as I leaned down and our lips connected and I instantly felt sparks. "Hunter you are offically the best!" She said and leaned in and rested her head on my chest. We stayed like that for about 15 minuets.

~Cassidy's P.O.V.~

"Cassidy, will you be my girlfriend?" Hunter asked me with a small smile on his face. "Yes!" I said with tears starting to form in my eyes. "Now that we're together, we can offically do this." Hunter said as he leaned down as our lips connected. I felt sparks, Just like the first time. "Hunter you are offically the best!" I said as I leaned in and rested my head on his chest. I think we stayed like that for about 15 minuets. "Well we better go back to the bus before it gets dark." Hunter said. "Ok." I responded.

Once we got to the bus Hunter grabed my hand and we walked hand in hand until we got to the steps. Once we got into the bus I saw Julie asleep in Matt's lap. They are so cute, I thought. "Hey Matt" I whispered careful not to wake Julie up. "Hey Cassidy. How did the date go?" he asked. "It was amazing! But now I'm going to go change and then go to Hunter's room." I said. "Ok. See you later." Matt said.

After I changed I walked to Hunter's room. I knockd on Hunter's door and I walked in. "Hey Hunter!" I said. "Hey Cass!" he said as he walked towards me. Once he reached me, he kissed me. "Hunter you are the best. I love you." I said. "I love you too!" He said. We walked to his bed and cuddled and watched movies until we fell asleep. Tonight was offically the best night ever.

***Thank you all for reading! I hope you like this book! I didn't think I was going to get 1 read on this book but I was wrong. Thanks again for reading!

~Vote and comment~