Chapter 11

Cassidy's P.O.V.

I woke up to rustling on the other side of the bed, I forgot that me and Hunter were watching movies last night. "Good morning beautiful." Hunter said in a sleepy voice. "Good morning Hunt." I said. "What do you wanna do on our last day here in Wausau Wisconsin?" He asked me. "Well, I kind of wanted to spend it with my boyfriend. You know a day to ourselves, you and me." I said. "That sounds good to me! Want to go get some coffee form Starbucks?" he asked. "Sure! Just let me gp get ready." I said. "Ok see you in a little bit!" Hunter said. I went to my room to get dressed, as I walked in I saw Julie sound asleep on her bed. Matt must have carried her in here. He's good to her, I can defiantly tell they are going to be together for awhile. I went into my closet to pick out my outfit. I choose my black leggings with my black flats and a pink shirt that said 'Love' on the front. I put my hair up into my regular messy bun and put a pink headband in to finish it off. I didn't bother with make-up because I didn't think I needed it in the morning. I walked out to the "living room" and waited for Hunter. A couple minuets later Hunter came out with a black thermal, jeans and his converse. He had his hair perfectly spiked up in the front. He looked amazing. "You ready?" I asked him. "Yep are you?" "Yep! Now lets go get our coffee!" I said excitedly. We walked out of the bus and walked hand in hand to his car. Hunter drove to the closest Starbucks. I got a caramel frappe, and Hunter got just regular coffee. We got our coffee to go and drove back to the bus so we could start our day that consists of watching movies and drinking coffee.

Hunter's P.O.V.

Cassidy looked amazing when we went to go get coffee even if she was wearing leggings and a baggy shirt. "So what movie do you want to watch first?" I asked her. "Umm lets watch Cars!" she said like she was a little kid. "So we are going to have a Disney movie marathon?" I asked with a smile on my face. "Yep we are!" We were watching Cars when I heard light snoring. I looked down to see Cassidy asleep laying across my lap. I kissed her head and continued to watch the movie. What can I say I like Disney movies, especially Cars. When Cassidy woke up, the movie was getting to the end. She was asleep for about 30 minuets.

The movie ended and Cassidy said she wanted to watch Finding Nemo. "Ok lets do this!" I said to her with a smile. "I love you Hunter" Cassidy said. "I love you too Cass." With that I kissed her. The kiss was full of passion. It was different than the other two. There was more spark than the other two, I liked that.