Chapter 2

~Night of the Concert~

Cassidy's P.O.V

"We have about 10 minuets before the coffee house experience.  "Ohh boy I'm so excited!" said Julie."Me too!" said Alex. " Me three!" I said as we all laughed. I can't believe this is happening! I can't believe that I'm about to meet my idol! I was trying to stay calm and so were Julie and Alex. "I can't believe we're about to meet Hunter Hayes!" I say to them as we enter the room the coffee house experience is help in. "Me either!" said Julie. Ten minuets went by really fast with my best friends with me. "Ohh My Gosh! It's Hunter!'" one girl said and we look to see the door open and in comes Hunter with dark skinny jeans on with a red thermal with his black All Stars. As he's walking in all I'm thinking is "keep calm and keep breathing." I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard voice I knew that belonged to Julie. He was already having us ask him questions, I was thinking for a long time. After a few more questions he decided to move on and have the pictures taken. I decided to take my time to walk to the end of the line because I knew I was already last, and a had a plan. I was going to ask Hunter if i can sing a song with him. Everybody tells me I have a great voice and I won many talent shows with it. It dosent take long for me to become next to meet Hunter. "I'll be okay" I keep telling myself. After I'm done telling myself that, I find myself standing face to face with the Hunter Hayes.