Chapter 16

~Hunter's P.O.V.~

We just finished our last concert of the Crazy Tour. I had so much fun with Cassidy and Julie on this tour. "I can't believe it's over!" I said to Cassidy.  " I know me either! So when are we moving off the bus and into you apartment here in Nashville?" Cassidy asked. "Hmm how about tomorrow?" I said with a smile. "Ok well help me start packing! It's going to take a while!" she said.

 It ended up taking us 3 hours to pack Cassidy's and my own stuff. "Wow that was a lot of work!" Cassidy said. "Yes it was. But it was mostly your stuff." I said with a smile. "No way! It was all your stuff." she said in responce. "No I think you were the one with all the clothes and pictures!" I said

~The next morning~

~Still Hunter's P.O.V.~

I woke up and went to make coffee. As I was walking out of my room I hear some people talking out in the living area. I stop to listen. "Matt what is going to happen to us?" Julie asked. "Julie, to be honest, I was thinking this through this whole week and I was wondering if you would like to move in with me?" Matt asked. "Matt I think you already now my answer." Julie said. As she finished what she was saying I started walking to the kitchen. "Hey guys!" I said as I walked by them. "Hey Hunter!" they both said. I continued walking into the kitchen to make my coffee.

I had an idea once I got to the kitchen, I will take Cassidy out for Starbucks. I know how much she loves Starbucks, then we can go to my apartment and unpack.

I started walking to Cassidy's room to wake her up. "Wake up beautiful." I said trying not to laugh at how she was positioned while she was sleeping. She was curled up into a ball cuddling with her pillow and using her blanket as a pillow. "Cassidy wake up." I said a little louder this time. "mhhm" I heard Cassidy mumble into her pillow. "What?" I said trying not to laugh. "Mhh no." She said less mumbled and a little louder this time. "Come on Cassidy I'm going to go get Starbucks without you if you don't get up." I said with a playful smile. "Fine." Cassidy said giving up in defeat and crawling out of her bed. "I'll wait for you in here today." I said smiling. "Whatever floats you boat." she said with a smile and a little giggle escaping her lips. With that she walked out to go find her clothes that are packed away in the boxes.

Cassidy came back with her light washed skinny jeans and a loose fitting t-shirt. I think it was one of her old softball shirts. She went and changed in the bathroom and when she was done she came back and sat by me. "You ready?" I asked. "Yup lets go!" She said.

<<<*** Sorry for any spelling errors, I'm not very good at spelling as you can tell. Thanks for reading! Hope you all enjoy it.***>>>

********Remember Comment and Vote!********