Chapter 13

~Hunter's P.O.V.~

Me and Cassidy stayed at the park for at least 3 hours talking, singing, and doing random stuff. "Are you getting hungry?" I asked Cassidy. "Yeah a little." she said. "Ok lets go get something to eat." I said.

We left the park and drove to McDonald's. They have the best fries and shakes. Plus Cassidy and I love to dip our fries in our shakes. We went in and ordered our food. After that we went to go find a seat with our food. "So how's your birthday been so far?" I asked her with a smile making its way onto my face. "It's been amazing!" She said with her smile on her face.

We finished our food and went back onto the bus so we could start packing up our belongings. "So do you think Julie and Matt are gonna move in together?" Cassidy asked me. "I think so because you can see it in both of their eyes that they defiantly love each other." I said."Ok good because I know that they love each other so very much. I don't want anything to happen to them." Cassidy said with her heart-warming smile. "Yeah. Hey Cass come here you have something on your face." I said trying to hold in my smirk. "Oh yeah what is it?" she said smirking. "Come here and I'll show you." I said as she came closer. Once she was close enough I brought her close to me and leaned down and kissed her.

I deepened the kiss asking entrance by liking her bottom lip, which she gladly accepted. We eventually broke away with smiles on our lips. "I love you Cassidy Makayla." I said with a smile on my face. "I love you more Hunter Easton." she said. "Not possible." I said "Are you sure?" She questioned with a playful smile. Before I could say anything she crashed her lips onto mine and immediately deepened the kiss.

By now we're in a full-blown makeout session on the bus couch, which is not very comfortable, but I could care less right now. It feels so perfect with Cassidy, I don't even know how to describe it.

~Cassidy's P.O.V.~

Me and Hunter are in a full blown make out session right now and I could care less if anyone is watching. I started to smile into the kiss and we broke away. "Does that prove my point?" Hunter asked with a playful smile. "Of course it does." I said as I laid my head on Hunter's chest. "I love you Hunter Easton." I love you too Cassidy Makayla." with that we fell asleep in each others arms on the very uncomfortable couch.