Chapter 24

*recap*

"Hunter and Cassidy, 5 minuets till show time." One of the managers back stage. "You ready?" I asked Cassidy. "Ready as I'll ever be!" Cassidy said with a smile.

*end of recap*

~Hunter's P.O.V.~

"Lets go!" I said to Cassidy. "Alrighty! Lets do this!"

"How ya'll been doing?" I asked. The crowd cheered and clapped and screamed in response. "Do you guys remember Cassidy?" I asked. I got the same response as last time. "That's great, because she is going to be performing with me tonight." The crowd cheered even louder this time. "For the first song I'm gonna sing, Better Than This."

I started singing and the crowd started to sing along. "This next song is called, 'What you gonna do'." Cassidy said into her microphone. I started off by singing the first verse with Cassidy joining in at the chorus.

"Tell me whatcha gonna do when I'm gone?" Cassidy and I sang into our microphones. Cassidy sang the second verse by her self and I came in at the chorus. We sang the rest if the song together, and the crowd erupted into applause. "That was amazing. Now what song?" I whispered into Cassidy's ear. "This next song is one of my favorites of Hunter's it's called, 'I want crazy'!" Cassidy said with a big smile and we started playing the chords to the song.

"Yeah, I don't want easy, I want crazy. You with me baby, lets be crazy!" Cassidy and I sang into the microphone.

We sang 7 more songs before we had to go. "Thank you guys so much for coming out tonight! It means so much to have a home town as supportive as you guys! Thanks again for everything you have done for me an my family! I love you all!" I said before the lights shut off and Cassidy and I ran off the stage. "That was amazing Hunter!" Cassidy said once we got back stage. "This is the best town anybody could ever ask for, their so supportive and everything!" I said. " I also liked the song you chose during the show. Your my kind of crazy." I said as I leaned down to give her a passionate kiss. I started to smile into the kiss and we broke apart a couple seconds later with our foreheads together.

"We better get going home, my parents are probably wondering where we are." I said. "Ok let's go." Cassidy said.

Cassidy and I returned home and greeted my parents. "Hey mom. Hey dad." I said with a small smile. "Hey Hunter." they both said. "Hey Cassidy." My mom said with a smile. "Hi Lynette." Cassidy greeted with a small smile. "Mom, dad, were going to go to bed, we had a long day, goodnight, love you guys." I said before I pushed Cassidy up the stairs.

~In the morning~

~Cassidy's P.O.V.

I woke up in the warmth of Hunter's arms. Yesterday was really fun, I got to meet Hunter's friend, Jake, I got to preform for Hunter's hometown with him, and I got to fall asleep with him last night. I noticed Hunter's nose twitch. "Good morning Hunter." I said with a small smile. "Good morning Baby!" Hunter said with a small smile. "Wake up today's going to be another exhausting day! I said before I got out of bed and got ready for the day.