Chapter 32

~Hunter's P.O.V.~

"Kati, Eli, I want you to meet my very good friends, Luke, Scotty, Jake, Miranda, and Carrie." I said pointing to each of them. "Hey Eli, I'm Jake." Jake said. "Hi Jake!" Eli said smiling. "Hey Kati, I'm Carrie, and this is my best friend, Miranda." Carrie said. "Hi Carrie! Hi Miranda!" Kati said smiling. "Hunter, you know you really didn't have to do this." Jessica said. "Yes I did. You know how much I love the twins. I wanted to make their birthday special." I said looking between Jessica and the twins.

"Jessica, Cassidy, come here. I want you to meet my friends." I said. They walked over and sat by me and Kati. "Ok this is Luke, Luke Bryan." I said. "Hey guys nice to meet you." Luke said. "This is Jake, Jake Owen." "Hey its nice to meet you guys." Jake said smiling. "This is Scotty, Scotty McCreary." I said. "Hey guys!" Scotty said. "I think you guys already know Miranda and Carrie." I said looking at them. "Yep, we were talking before." Cassidy said flashing me a smile. "Oh Miranda, where's Blake?" I asked. "He had to meet up with Nate, his manager. He'll be coming soon." Miranda said.

~Cassidy's P.O.V.~

"Hey Hunter, can I talk to you quick?" I asked. "Yeah sure lets go in the hall." Hunter said.

"I know why you did this Hunter." I said with a small smile. "Oh yeah? Why did I do this?" "You did this for the twins because you love them like their your own children." I said, my smile getting bigger. "You know me too well." Hunter said smiling. "You know it." I said walking back into the room.

~Hunter's P.O.V~

"Blake you made it!" I said once Blake walked in. "Yeah man, I thought I was never getting out of there. He just kept talking!" Blake said smiling. "Ok I want you to meet Kati and Eli!" I said. Hey Kati! Hey Eli, I'm Blake!" "Hi Blake!" the twins said.

"Ok everybody its time for cake!" I said. "Yummy!" Carrie, Miranda, Cassidy, and Jessica all said. I started to cut the cake. Kati and Eli were on both sides of me. "Who wants the first piece?" I asked. "I do! I do!" Eli said. "Ok here you go. Go by you mom or Aunt Cassidy so they can help you." I said. "Kati, do you want the next piece?" I asked. "Yeah!" Kati said.

We decided to start cleaning up around 3:00 so I could show Jessica and Alec around Nashville. Miranda and Blake offered to stay at the studio with the twins so Cassidy, Jessica, Alec, and I can go out to dinner together.

"Thank you guys so much for watching the twins!" I said to Blake and Miranda. "No problem Hunter, we enjoy watching them!" Blake said smiling. "You guys are life savers!" I said.

We decided to go to go eat at Olive Garden. "What do you guys want, I'm paying." I said. "Hunter you don't have to pay I will." Alec said. "No, it's my treat." I said.

Cassidy and I ordered lasagna, and Jessica and Alec ordered the three cheese ravioli. "Thank you so much for this." Jessica said. "No problem, it's my treat." I said. "How was everything tonight?" Our waiter asked. "It was very good!" Cassidy said. "Will you want any deserts this evening?" He asked. I looked at Cassidy, Jessica, and Alec. "Nah were good." Cassidy said. "Ok I will be right back with your bill." The waiter said.

I paid the bill and we were headed back to my studio. I walked in first to see Kati cuddled up with Blake and Eli cuddled up with Miranda. I walked a little closer to see they fell asleep.

"Blake wake up!" I whispered. "Mhm no." Blake mumbled. "Come on man, I gotta get the kids home." I said. "They can spend the nigh here with me and Miranda. We'll take care of them, I promise!" Blake said. "Ok fine. We will be back tomorrow by 10:00 at the latest." I said stopping at the door. "Ok bye Hunter." "Bye."

"Ok looks like Eli and Kati are staying the night with Blake and Miranda." I said. "I'm fine with that!"

Jessica said smiling.