Chapter 27

We walked up stairs hand in hand. Hunter was about 6 steps in front of me because I have really short legs. We finally got up the stairs and made our way to our bedroom. Once we put one foot in the room, Hunter continued to kiss me. He began to run his hands through my hair and I did the same to him. Hunter slowly began to slip my dress off, without breaking the kiss. I began to take his shirt off, and he began to move towards the bed. Hunter began to unbuckle his pants, still without breaking the kiss. 

After we were undressed, we began to explore each others bodies. I officially cannot see myself with anybody else right now.

I woke up in Hunter's warm arms. All the memories of last night came back to me, the memories of me and Hunter. I rolled over to face Hunter. "Good morning baby." Hunter said. "Good morning Hunt." I said with a small smile. "I'm going to get in the shower." I said. "Without me?" Hunter said smiling. "Well I don't care." I said with a smile, and walked to the bathroom. 

~Hunter's P.O.V.~

Cassidy was in the shower when I walked in and got ready. I guess she didn't realize I came in, because she screamed when she stepped out of the shower. Cassidy quickly picked up her towel and wrapped herself in it. "Hunter, when did you get in here?" Cassidy asked. "Oh about 5 minuets ago." I said with a smile. Cassidy walked out of the bathroom and walked to the closet. I walked out right after her. "Hunter, can you come help me pick out my outfit?" Cassidy asked. "Sure!" I said. 

I walked to the closet and started looking through her clothes. One of her shirts caught my eye. It was the shirt from my concert that we me at. I decided to choose that with a pair of jeans. "Here's your clothes." I said with a smile. "Hunter, where did you find that shirt?" Cassidy asked "It was in your clothes." I said with a smile."Ok now I'm embarrassed." Cassidy said.

We decided to go to Starbucks and then go to Dan's place. At Starbucks, I ordered a regular coffee and Cassidy ordered a caramel frappe. When we got our order, we headed to meet everybody at Dan's to rehearse.

Cassidy and I arrived at Dan's in about 15 minuets, and walked into the beautiful place. "Hey guys!" I said after I walked in. "Hey Hunter!" Devo yelled from the couch. Cassidy stood at my side but shortly walked and sat by Matt and Devo. "Hey Cassidy!' everybody yelled. "Hey guys, long time no see!" Cassidy said with a smile. "Hey Matt, is Julie here?" Cassidy asked. "Yeah, I think she is out on the roof patio thingy." Matt said. Cassidy left to go find Julie and I went and sat across from Devo. 

"So, anything new going on between you too?" Matt asked. "Yeah, catch us up!" Devo said. "Well, since the tour ended, Cassidy and I have been living together and we went to visit my parents just a few days ago." I said. "Have you met her parents yet?" Matt asked. "No but I hope to soon." I said. 

We decided to talk the entire time we were here, and it was already 5:30 by the time we were done. "Hey guys, I'm going to go find Cassidy and Julie." I said and leaving without an answer. I walked up the stairs and to the roof patio to find Cassidy and Julie sound asleep in the chairs. I started shaking the softly and telling them to wake up. They eventually woke up and went back down stairs with me. "Guys, guess who fell asleep on the roof!" I yelled down the steps. "Did they now?" Matt and Devo asked. "Yeah we did."  Cassidy and Julie said together. 

Cassidy and I went home about 30 minuets later. "Did you have fun catching up with the guys today?" Cassidy asked snapping me out of my daze. "Yeah it was great to see them again. How was hanging out with Julie all day?" I asked. "It was great, until you had to wake us up from our sleep." Cassidy said trying to put on her best glare and not succeeding. "Well I didn't want to leave you there all night." I said with a smile. "Yeah sure." Cassidy said smiling.

I had to carry Cassidy to bed because she fell asleep on the couch when we were watching a movie. "Goodnight baby." I whispered as I kissed her forehead. I must have been tired because I fell asleep good tonight.

I woke up to the bed empty next to me. I saw a note on the pillow, it said, "Hunter, I went out for a run. There is coffee in the coffee pot for you when you wake up. Love, Cassidy." I read it and instantly smiled.

I walked down stairs and found the coffee. I decided to make bacon and eggs for breakfast because I know how much Cassidy loves bacon. Soon enough breakfast is done and Cassidy comes walking in the door. "Good morning baby." I said. "Morning Hunter!" Cassidy said slightly out of breath."I made you breakfast, your favorite, bacon and eggs!" I said with a smile "Bacon? Where?" Cassidy asked as she walked over to me. 

We finished breakfast and then went to go get dressed. Cassidy got in the shower and I went to choose my clothes. I chose, my blue thermal, my old ripped jeans, and my chucks. Cassidy got out of the shower and I got in.

~Cassidy's P.O.V.~

I got out of the shower and went to go get dressed. I chose my coral sundress that fell just above my knees and my black converse. Once I finished getting dressed, Hunter waked out of the bathroom. "I hope you know that you used almost all the hot water, so half way through my shower, the water got cold. I do not like cold showers." Hunter said with a small smile. "Oh go gry in the corner." I said jokingly. Hunter just went and got dressed. "Hunter, can we go to Dan's again today?" I asked. "Sure I don't see why not!" Hunter said with a smile.