Chapter 5

~Saturday at noon~

~Cassidy's P.O.V.~

I was walking to Starbucks which Hunter and I decided where to meet since we both love coffee. Once I got there I saw Hunter sitting at a booth with two coffees, one for him and one for me. I walked over to him and said "Hey Hunter!" "Hey Cassidy! Do you wanna walk and talk or do you wanna just sit here and talk?" he asked. "Umm lets walk and talk." I responded.

~Hunter's P.O.V.~

As we're walking we come upon a park. "Hey do you wanna go talk in the park?" I asked with a smile. "That sounds like a good idea!" Cassidy said. "So about the tour, it starts on May 13 so that gives us about a month to plan things out." "Okay so where is our first show at?" "The first show is in Wausau, Wisconsin." "Really?!" Cassidy asked kind of surprised. "Yeah really, why?" "I grew up there! Then I moved to Nashville when I was 15 so I could try and start my music career, but it never took off." "Really?! I'm surprised that no one signed you with that amazing voice!" I said with a smile. "Thanks Hunter! That really means a lot!" she said as she blushed.

~Cassidy's P.O.V.~

I think me and Hunter are going to be really great friends. I think I'm falling for him, but he can never know because that could ruin our great friendship we have going.

~Hunter's P.O.V.~

I'm falling for Cassidy, I'm falling fast to. I can't help it she's just so gorgeous, with her long caramel colored hair and those green eyes, if I could I would stare at her eyes all day.  But if I make a move and she declines  that could ruin our friendship.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard somebody clear their throats, oh crap I forgot I was with Cassidy. "Umm so what do you wanna do now that we discussed the tour?" "Umm do you wanna go get some late lunch since we finished our coffee?" "Sure that sounds great!" she said.

"So I was wondering, how did you get started in music?" I asked Cassidy. "I first started when I was 7 because my mom and dad were getting a divorce and the only way I could vent was through music. I taught myself how to play guitar on my dad's old guitar that he never used. I just used to sing songs that described my mood, some of them would be happy song and some would be sad songs." she said. We went on talking through dinner and then I walked her home