Chapter 22

~Hunter's P.O.V.~

We finished packing and got everything ready for tomorrow. "We're leaving here at 9 in the morning tomorrow so we can get there by 7." I said to Cassidy who was doodling something on paper. "Ok." Cassidy said with a smile appearing on her face. "Whatcha doing?" I asked her. "Umm nothing, just doodling." She said. "Can I see it?" I asked. "Fine." Cassidy said. "What is it supposed to be?" I asked. "It's what I want my wedding dress to look like if I ever get married." Cassidy said. "It's beautiful! and I know that there is one lucky person out there that will be married to you." I said. I really hope that lucky person will be me. "Thanks Hunt! I love you!" Cassidy said with her heart-warming smile. We eventually went to bed ready for tomorrow.

I woke up to Cassidy's alarm going off. I guess it was already 7. "Good morning baby." I said still sleepy. "Good morning Hunt." Cassidy said while rubbing her eyes. "Your to cute in the mornings." I said with a smile making its way onto my face. "Thanks Hunter." Cassidy said.

We finished getting ready and we were out the door. We got to the private jet at 8:50 and left right at 9. It was about a 10 hours.

We arrived at Layfaett airport and Hunter's parents came and picked us up. "Hi mom! Hi dad!" I said with a big smile on his face. "Oh Hunter we've missed you so much!" My mom said. "Son it's great to see you again." dad said. "I've missed you guys so much!" I said to them. "Mom Dad, I want you to meet my girlfriend Cassidy Johnson." I said while motioning for Cassidy to come by my side. "Hi Mr. and Mrs. Hayes." Cassidy said shyly. "Hello Cassidy, you can call me Lynette and you can call him Leo." My mom said happy to finally meet her. "Hello Cassidy! It's finally nice to meet you!" my dad said. "It's finally nice to meet you guys! I've heard a lot about you." Cassidy said with a smile. My dad came over and whispered into my ear because my mom and Cassidy were talking. "Good job son!" my dad said already knowing I would understand.

We arrived at my parents house at 8:00 and had a family bonding time asking how life was going and how mine an Cassidy's music career has been going.

Cassidy and I decided to go to bed around 9:30 since we have a long day tomorrow. "Hunter your parents are amazing! I love them already!" Cassidy said once we reached my old room. "I already knew you would love them and they love you!" I said as I kissed her forehead. "I love you Hunter Easton, forever and always." Cassidy said. "I love you too Cassidy Makayla, forever and always.

We fell asleep soon after we laid our heads on the pillows. I have a feeling tomorrow is going to be a good day. I hope Jake and I meet up. I also have two interviews and a concert tomorrow. Cassidy is going to have so much fun here.

***UPDATE! haha we have no homework today finally and we have testing all week. Fun. Not! Ill try and update throughout the week because we have extra time at the end of testing so ill write then, so until next time. Thanks for reading! love you all!😘

~Cassidy✌