Chapter 6

~Cassidy's P.O.V.~

May 13th ~Tour Starting date~

"I can't believe today is the day!" I say to Julie who stayed at my house for the past week because she was to excited to stay at her own house. "I know right! I just can't believe that you're taking me with!" she pretty much screamed.

~Hunter's P.O.V.~

I'm on the bus about to pull into Cassidy's drive way to pick her and Julie up. "This is really getting real now boys!" I yell thorughout the bus. We pull into her drive way and pick her and Julie up then were off to Wausau, Wisconsin!

~5 hours later~

"We're here ladies!" I yell at them because they are super excited. Only about 3 hours until the show and about 2 hours until the meet and greet. Cassidy dosen't know it yet but she's going to come to the meet and greet with me. 

~Cassidy's P.O.V.~

"We're here ladies!" Hunter yells at me and Julie. "Oh My gosh I can't believe this is actully happening!" I say to Julie. "Me either! But I knew you were going to get this opportunity all along. I had faith in you." Julie says to me. "Awe thanks girl!" "Anytime!"

~2 hours later~

~Hunter's P.O.V.~

It's time for the meet and greet and I have Cassidy blindfolded with me. "Where are we going Hunter?" she asks. "Somewhere." I say. Soon enough we get to the meet and greet and I say Cassidy can take her blindfold off. "No way Hunter! You're taking me into your meet and greet with you?!" she asks. "Of course I want to introduce you to them!" I say. "You're the best Hunter!!" "Awe thanks Cassidy!" I say while blushing, I hope she didn't see that.

~Julie's P.O.V.~

When Hunter took Cassidy to his meet and greet, which he told me taking Cassidy was a secret, so I was left with Matt and Sam right now because the others went out to eat. Just a little bit ago Sam went to visit a friend that lives in Wausau, so that leaves me with Matt.