Chapter 4

~Hunter's P.O.V.~

As I'm running on stage I'm looking for Cassidy. After about 2 minuets I finally find her. Second row just like she said. I winked at her to tell her I found her.

~Cassidy's P.O.V.~

He finally found me and my friends and winked at us, I think to tell us that he found us. The night went by really fast. After the show was over me and my friends decided to wait until the traffic die down. While we were waiting, we ran into Hunter. We stopped to talk for a while. "Hey  Hunter!" I said with a smile. "Hey Cassidy! Why are you guys still here?" "We're waiting for traffic to die down." I said. "Oh okay." "Hunter I want you to meet my best friends Julie and Alex!" "Hey Julie, hey Alex! Nice to meet you!" "Hey Hunter!" they both said trying not to fan-girl over Hunter. "Okay well I think traffic died down, we better get going. Bye Hunter." "Bye Hunter" my friends said also. "Okay bye guys! Oh and Cassidy text me when you have time, so we can get together so we can talk about the tour!" "Okay sounds good!"

~30 minuets later~

We made it back to my house safely. Alex had to go home because she had to work tomorrow, but Julie is staying at my house. "Julie are you excited that you get to go on tour with me and Hunter?" "Heck yes I am! I'm well past excited!" "Haha good!" "Oh you better text Hunter about the tour so you guys can meet up!" Julie said. "You're so right. I almost forgot!" "Good thing I'm here!" "Oh yes good thing!" I said.

"Hey Hunter! :)" "Hey Cassidy! :)" " When do you wanna meet up for the tour?" "Umm good question... probably Saturday at noon then we can go out for lunch. Does that sound good?" "Yup sounds good! See you Saturday at noon!" "Bye Cassidy! :)" "Bue Hunter :)"

*<<<<Thanks for reading! Love you all! This is my first fanfic so I hope you all like it!>>>>*