Chapter 9

~Cassidy's P.O.V.~

Hunter just asked me out on a date! I'm so excited, I can't wait for tomorrow night! "I'm going to bed Hunter! Goodnight!" I said to him as I hugged him. "Goodnight!" he responded.

"Oh my gosh Julie! Hunter Just asked me out on a date!" I said to Julie who was laying in her bunk on her phone. "Omg really?!" "Really!" "I'm so happy for you Cassidy!" Julie said. "Thanks girl! So who are you talking to?" I asked. "Umm Matt." she responded. "Ohh Julie! When did you guys start talking?" "We started talking when you and Hunter left and Sam left after you guys left." "So what's going on with you guys?" "Nothing yet. But Cassidy I think I'm falling for him." "That's how I felt when I first met Hunter, and I'm still falling for him." Julie laughed at me for what I just said. Just when she was about done laughing, somebody knocked on the door. "Who is it?" I ask. "Matt." Matt said. I open the doorand let Matt in. "Can talk to Julie alone?" "Sure!" I said. I walk out of our room and walk to Hunter's room.

~Julie's P.O.V.~

"Hey Matt what's up?" I ask Matt. "Nothing I just wanted to ask you something." "Sure shoot." I say. "Julie, will you be my girlfriend?" Matt asked. "Yes! Definatly yes!" I say to Matt. "Great! Now that we're together, we can do this. Matt closed his eyes and I closed mine and our lips connected. After we broke away, I said, "Matt you're the best!" "Thanks Jules! I like that nickname, Jules. That's what I'm calling you from now on!" Matt said.

~Hunter's P.O.V.~

I hear a knock on my door and go to answer it. "Hey Hunter!" Cassidy said. "Hey Cass! Cass, I like it!" Cassidy laughed at me. "Hunter I've wanted to do this from the time we started talking." Cassidy said. I leaned in and our faces were inches apart, finally we closed the distance and crashed our lips together. Our lips moved in sync. That moment was perfect. we broke away and looked eachother in the eyes and started lauching. "That was worth waiting for!" Cassidy said. "I agree!" I respoded. We eventully fell asleep on my bed because I was to lazy to carry her back to her bed so she slept in my bed.