Chapter 36 ( family reuniting )

Beth P.O.V

We walked to a room I guessed that it was where my parents were, Liam stopped at the door “ you are not coming with me?” I asked.

“I’ll wait here just go in, they are waiting” he said smiling to encourage me.

I hesitated for a moment then went in, I missed them so much, once the door closed mom turned and looked at me, her eyes watered just like mine, she rushed to my side and hugged me tightly.

“honey we missed you so much” mom said sobbing.

“me too..” I couldn’t speak as I choked with my sobs, I cried like a baby as she embraced me hard, after I calmed down she backed a bit.

“how are you honey we have been worried sick..” she said.

I cut her off “I am sorry all of this happen fast I tried going back home but that guy..” I said.

She cut me this time “ I know I have been told the whole story by Liam and how you rescued him”

“it wasn’t much of a rescue”

“listen your dad knows some people we will try hiding for while till they find that guy” mom said then dad voice came cracking, we both turned and headed to his side.

I grabbed his hand “hi dad, how are you?” I said as I blocked the tears from falling again.

“listen stay with your dad I will grab some drinks for us” mom said then she left.

Liam P.O.V

After 15 minute Beth’s  mom came out, she looked like she is going somewhere but when she spotted me she stopped and came to me “hi, how is everything” I said once she stopped in front of me, she looked nothing like Beth except for the hair and eye they were the same, she was taller with a broad shoulder.

“listen I will keep it short, you brought a lot of trouble to my daughter and I appreciate you brought her back safely to us, your mission is done, I want you to leave now” she said with a bit of anger in her tone.

“I get that madam and I sincerely apologize for all the trouble” I said troubled.

“I am happy you get it, hope I don’t see you near our daughter again, also we will take care of ourselves from that guy so there nothing will connect you to us” she said.

“ok, if you may just give me one chance to say my good bye to her” I said miserably, I knew this short happiness would come to an end, I am the reason why she is in this mess so I have to stay away, her mother is right.

“ok fine but promise you will stay away with your friend and never concern yourselves with us anymore” she said.

“sure madam” I said then she walked away, a sudden feeling crept to my heart it was like I’ve been thrown in a black hole.

I kept my firm expression I knew there is no point in feeling sad I just have to ignore my emotion and prepare for leaving her, leaving the girl I came to realize that she was the real love of my life.