Chapter 20 (confessing)

Liam P.O.V

At the super market

“we only have 15 minute, make it quick so you can catch up your flight” I said as I headed to the food section, she hesitated but then went and bought her staff 5 minute I spotted her at the cashier she waved at me smiling, why does she torture me, making me regret sending her away.

“I am done, you can pay now I forget to bring my bag” she said cheerfully, why is she treating me well, why doesn’t she argue like always.

“ok” that’s all managed to say.

As we reached the motel, I was unbuckling when she held my hand, a shiver went through my spine when I looked at her she was crying, I was shocked so I hugged her I don’t care if she has a boyfriend he is not here to comfort her.

“are you alright Beth?, do you feel pain?” I said to her as I rubbed her back.

Beth P.O.V

I was surprised that he hugged me which made me cry harder and soak his shirt with tears, I was extremely overwhelmed to leave him here I wanted him to come with us to Germany but I didn’t know how to tell him, I might not see him ever again in my life, I felt my heart sink to my stomach I have to tell him that I have feelings for him I can’t go on regretting this my whole life.

“you called me Beth, it’s your first time” I said between my sobs, trying to stop crying.

“did I?!” he said, I backed a bit away from his hold and looked at his eyes, then held his face between my palms, and brought his lips to mine with all my strength, I felt him stiffen then he relaxed and kissed me back with passion and a with a force, I mean like a lot of force I tried to stay in synch with him but he let go suddenly.

“do you have a fever again?!that’s wrong, you have a boyfriend!!!” he said between his ragged breath.

I was struggling to find my voice out of the breathless me “what boyfriend” then I remembered that time.

“that kid called Brandon!!” he said a bit angry

“yeah Brandon, he is my class mate and he is gay” I said.

“so you have a crush on a gay ?!!” he said confused.

“no!! I don’t like him or anything” I paused thinking of the right way to say I like him “at that time I thought I was dreaming so I kissed you when I realized it was real and I kissed you I felt embarrassed so I acted like I had one so you would think it was him I wanted to kiss not you, but actually I wanted to kiss you, does this makes sense?!!” I said looking away.

“so you want to kiss me in your dream!!! I am confuse now so you don’t have a boyfriend?!!!” he said trying to figure this puzzle.

“what I mean I liked you that’s why I kissed you at that time but I wasn’t sure about your feeling” I said.

“what make you sure about my feelings now?” he said mysteriously.

“I am not sure but I don’t want to go all my life regretting that I didn’t tell you” I said, he had no expression on his face I don’t know what to do, I am anxious now I think my tumor will burst any second if he didn’t replay.

“Let’s get off you don’t want to be late for your flight, right?!!!” he said, and I was shuttered that I barely could move, everything seemed as if it in slow motion, I opened the door and walked after him in silent, and there was Kyle and Aiden beside the car.

“I already brought your bag, get in the car we don’t want to be late” Kyle said observing my bad mood.

“Kyle I need you to prepare a fake passport for me I’ll follow you at the next flight to Germany” Liam said and everyone noticed my beamed reaction.