Chapter 10 (revealing the truth)

Beth P.O.V

Looking at Liam shocked eyes looking at me, there was a long story to be told now, he stood up and walked to me and took my arm “you need to rest” he said in a soft tone.

“you need to explain” I said walking with him to the sofa, I sat down refusing to rest my head until he explain everything.

He looked at my stubborn face then sighed and sat across me “it’s a long story”.

I interrupted him “yeah I want to hear it, it’s not like anyone running after me right now”.

Aiden joined us and sat near Liam who looked at him like he needed help, “you can begin by telling me who is Alic, I already guessed that he is the man that tried to kill you at your house, right?”

“yeah he is Alic” he said not wanting to say more but not this time.

“so this Alic guy, why he want to kill you? And why haven’t you report him to the police?” I said trying to drag the truth out of him.

Liam P.O.V

She is so stubborn, I have no choice but to tell her “ I’ll start from the beginning, 4 years ago I was a normal teenage looking forward to go to high school, until I have been diagnosed with blood cancer, I thought I was doomed and I was going to die, I hated my life I went from being popular to being nobody, everyone pitied me, until Alic found me and promised me that he can cure me, I went with him since I had nothing to lose” I paused taking her expression she looked so interested to know more.

“so did he cure you?” she said curiosity twinkling in her eyes.

“I admit that I doubted his ability, but I searched about him and he was a famous young scientist, I thought why not giving it a try?, my parent signed a contract with him that I will be at his facility for a year, and they have to stay away from this time and do not try to contact me any way, we all agreed on his term, then my journey of pain started as I set my foot at his underground facility, I went through a horrible torture, I’ve been injected with a lot of staff, one day I have been told that I am cured I was extremely happy, but I still wasn’t allowed to tell my parent, Alic told me that I have to go through another set of experiment, since he helped me I agreed to help him, that’s when the cutting begin” I stopped looking at her wide eyes

“what do you mean by cutting?” she said

“he started cutting my body, observing waiting for something, at first I didn’t understand why?, but later when I met the other they told me why we have been here” I took a sip of water, then I completed “we have been chosen to perform as a super soldier”

“what?!!” she said confused.

“they did all this experiment to turn us to super solider, they have been cutting our bodies expecting it to heal, also it was done by government orders that’s why I can’t go to the police cause the government shut down this project and asked to eliminate us all, but Alic hid us and continued his experiments, until he made it real one of his experiments went well”

“what do you mean by well, are you a super solider now?” she said

“yes I am” I said

“what ?!!, how come you didn’t defend yourself when he tried to kill you?” she said a bit angry.

“he used that smoke to weaken me, it had some substance that take my powers, he know me too well I can’t defeat him” I said in a desperate way.

“ok, and why did you say that I can’t go home?” she said

“well because you interrupted his plan of killing me, and he saw your face, he might kill you”

“what the fu*k?, he can’t go around killing people” she said furious.

“don’t worry will sort this out” I said comforting her, because I didn’t need her crying that he will kill her, I defiantly don’t need more pressure.

“how are you going to sort this out, by killing him?!!, you can’t do that you will be just like him, this is not the right way” she said, I was confused, cause I didn’t expect this reaction.

“what do you mean?” I said.

“I have a plan that will leave Alic rots in prison” she said with a devilish smile.

comment and vote

love

Tammy