Chapter 35( jealousy )

Beth P.O.V           

It was getting cold by the minute but I refused to make Liam concerned about me in this situation we have to get out of here first “any luck finding reception” I shouted as I noticed that he disappeared between the bushes.

“no, there was one bar but it disappeared” he shouted back “I’ll try the opposite direction” he said when he came out of there.

“try going on the road” I said pointing from where we came.

“I don’t want to get far away from you, the forest is dangerous we don’t know what’s out there I rather stay close” he said.

“I’ll stay in the car” I offered.

He looked at the car then he headed to it and held the side of it, I saw his muscle flexing when he brought the car back on its feet again, it was an amazing sight to see him use his powers “wait is it safe now since you used your power, I mean alic can find you!” I said as I remembered that he tracked him the last time when Liam used his power on me.

“we removed the tracker” he said and he focused on the crashed door trying to open it without destroying what left “you have one too, at the hospital they will remove it” he continued, he stopped and sighed.

“what’s wrong?” I asked.

“I wanted to surprise you” he said.

“what surprise?” I asked again.

He turned and came closer and knelt in front of me “I met your parents but I couldn’t bring them here, I wanted to take you to them but I failed” he said disappointed and looked down.

I held his face to look at me and I kissed him on his nose “you didn’t fail I’ll meet them, so how’s dad is he ok?” I said.

“yeah he was fine, he asked about you a lot but at that time, I couldn’t take you because of your state, I am sorry” he said sadly.

“it’s fine, I’ll get to meet them” I said cheering him then kissed him again this time on his forehead, he held my hand and smiled the he went back to the car and he got the wrecked door open.

I helped myself to the feet I could barely feel and tried to shake the numbness, he rushed to me and walked me to the car I looked like a child compared to his huge body my hand barely hanged on his shoulder, he set  me in the car and closed the door through the shattered glass he sneaked and kissed my cheek “I’ll be right back, just shout if something happened” he said and smiled warmly holding my cheek then left running, he was gone in the distance, I felt scared at his disappearing.

One hour later I heard an engine sound roaring coming closer to me, my heart was beating I turned and looked behind me and the car stopped then Liam came out of it.

 relieve washed over me at the sight of him, there were a boy and a girl who came right behind Liam, “hi babe” he smiled “they found me at the road and picked me, they will take us to the hospital” Liam said then turned and introduced them “this is Jo and his sister Eileen” he said and Eileen gave him a flirting look “and this is my girlfriend Beth ” he said pointing at me.

Liam opened the door after he took our bags from the back of the car, the girl came to my side and snatched me from Liam.

Liam thought she is helping me but I now girls better “ so how long you two been together?” she asked.

She asked a really good question which reminded me that I knew a lot about liam in a short period of time “amm, a week or two maybe” I said not sure how long it’s been since that party that led me to him.

“wow in that short period you became girlfriend and boyfriend, what if you both are not fit together, relationship take long time to be stronger, you barley knew him” she said sarcastically, what she said was true but I don’t care I love liam and hopefully that what does he feel about me too.

We got inside their car and headed in the forest to get over the tree then we got back on the road, half an hour we got to the hospital and by that time I was able to walk by myself, liam got our stuff out.

I noticed that girl Eileen slip a piece of paper in liam hand, he smiled for her then carried the stuff toward me, we waved goodbye for them then he turned to face me, he took my hand but I jerked his hand, I was fuming because of that girl, I wanted to rib her hair out.

“what’s wrong?” he asked confused.

“nothing, just keep smiling for every girl you meet” I said angry, I wanted to argue with him so bad to get some of that anger out but he laughed at me “really, you are going to laugh, I bet you liked the flirting” I said harshly.

He held my face “why are you jealous? I was just being nice since they helped us” he said defending himself “look at your angry reddish face, you are so cute” he said smiling widely then he took that piece of paper and ripped it.

“let’s get inside it is cold” I said angry of myself for getting worked up over something not worth it, but what the girl said was true, what if our love wasn’t real like it is out of the situation we were in, Liam hugged me to his side and we walked together inside and I left that thoughts for later, now I will reunite with my family, that thought made me joyful and nothing will disturb that.