Chapter 40 final chap ^^

My mom closed the bag and putted aside I pulled a chair and stayed beside dad, minute later Adam and Erick came in the room, mom pointed at my bag for Adam, he went and picked it and waited at the door.

“Elizabeth say goodbye to your dad so you can leave with them” mom said, I ignored her and kept staring at dad, I am not saying goodbye I’ll stay by my mom and dad side, I will not leave.

“Elizabeth lets go, there is a flight to catch” Erick rough voice was close by, I glared at him and he seemed surprised, he obviously does not know I was forced.

“you can use whatever method you want but take her” mom said and I gapped at her, I think she went nut.

He obeyed her and walked to me, what will he do?, I thought then he reached his hand to his pocket and then took something or nothing, there was nothing in his hand! He reached his hand behind my neck and then I felt something stinging, then I blacked out.

I was gaining conscious slowly, I realized I was in a car I turned to see that I was in the back seat with Adam and Erick in the front.

Adam smiled when he noticed my movement and turned to face me “you finally woke up!”.

“ stop the car I am not going anywhere with you two” I said angry, Adam looked hurt while Erick kept driving like I said nothing.

I reached for the door handle but I heard the clicking sound, I was so angry now “pull the car over or I’ll scream at the airport that you kidnapped me” it looked like it worked when he suddenly pulled to the side.

He turned and looked at me fuming “listen I was hired to do this job, but I hate to babysit kids, you are a big baby bethy and that why everyone around you get hurt protecting you, and I definitely does not want to get hurt because of you, so get down and I’ll tell your mom that you escaped” he said harshly, the tears threatened to spell at his words but I will not cry in front of him.

I heard the clicking sound and I stormed out of the car, I will show him how stubborn I am, and I will make him be in trouble with mom, so he would bring me back.

Once my feet touched the ground and I closed the door the engine of the Mitsubishi car roared in this empty road, and he sped up on the road, ‘he must be bluffing he can’t just leave me here’ I thought, any feeling of crying was replaced with anger “it is just a matter of minute and he will come back” I said proudly.

 It was freezing but I kept walking back and forth to keep warm, after what it seemed like an hour “why there isn’t any car passing by?” I said frustrated, and to make it worse it snowed I kept bouncing like a small rabbit to get warm.

“damn that Erick” I cursed angry, I felt like crying I didn’t even have a cell phone to call anyone, ‘I’ll make him pay for this’ revenge filled my thoughts, what if he didn’t come for real, I was scared now looking at the woods direction .

I crouched and held my knee to my body to get warm and hid my head between them, then I started crying, I know I sound like a baby but I was really scared.

After my tank of tears dried, I looked to the empty road and there was no one, I tried to cry but there was no tears.

I stood up again to move my freezing feet and arms, at this rate I’ll be sick, half an hour have passed and the cold got to my bone, it was a real torture, I started planning my revenge on him in my head imagining various method of torture, I felt a tap on my shoulder I turned and saw Erick standing there smiling, my hand automatically went to punch him but he was faster, he caught my freezing hand like it was nothing.

“ready to go to the airport” he said, I was defenseless I couldn’t say anything or I might be left here again.

“yes” I said obediently, then he picked his phone and texted, few moments and the car appeared with Adam driving it.

I walked to the car longing for warmth, I said nothing to adam who looked like he was about to say something, we reached the airport and Erick went to complete the procedure.

“I am sorry for my brother methods” adam said, he looked like he really mean it.

“it is ok you have nothing to do with this, he threw me out but how can he do this, seriously !” I said upset.

“he is a good person but he sometime uses strange method if he wants to convince someone” he said.

“leaving a girl on the freezing road make him a good person!” I said sarcastically.

“don’t blame him it is because the job he used to work in” he replayed sadly.

“where did he used to work?” I asked curious.

He came close to me “he used to be an assassin” he whispered.

I was speechless after what he said and when I wanted to ask more Erick came to us and motioned for us to move ‘my life keep surprising me with un usual type of people, I wonder what else is awaiting me’, would I be safe now with them?, what about liam? I am still hurt because of him, how can he give up on me like that, I should just erase him from my mind.

“put your shoes in here and other metallic stuff and walk through here” the guy at the airport checking point said.

I glanced for the last time through the entire airport for any sign of Aiden, William, Nate, Jeremiah, Kyle and most importantly Liam, there was no one, so I turned and looked ahead of me and walked on the way that will change my life, will I be able to adapt?.

This the end of crashing down there is a part 2 will be coming soon it is called “guardian assassin ”..

thanks for all the reads and vote

hope you enjoyed it

thanks for my friend who gave me this idea ^^ 

i know it is not the perfect ending but the real story will start in the next part and definitly will have a nice ending, hope you give it a chance and read the second part.