Chapter 27 (the long wait ending)

Beth P.O.V

“Beth wake up, it’s me Liam I came to get you out” I woke up at his sound I looked around me it was extremely dark.

“where are you?” I whispered back as I got up searching for him, I found the switch I turned it on and there was no one in the room, “I must be dreaming” I said to myself.

It’s been two days since I saw Kyle, I started to get worried I received food and they took my blood, and the guy outside still glare at me with hatred I can’t believe he is related to the nice Nate I know.

“ here is your tray and you better finish it, starving yourself won’t get you out of here” he said to me as he placed the tray on the table next to the bed, I haven’t eaten properly since I got here, mainly I drank water.

Once he got out I considered what he said, if I need to get out I need my full power, I went to the tray and I uncovered the dish which included salad and a chicken sandwich, I forced myself to eat it and it was tasteless.

Then I headed to the shower and I bathed for an hour hoping when I will get out I would see Kyle waiting for me, but there was no one I changed into one of the cute dresses in the closet, “I admit he has at taste this maniac” I said eyeing the dress, then I changed into it and sat on the bed.

“that’s it I can’t sit without doing anything like this, no news on my parents and no Kyle this frustrating” I said as I went to the door and I was about to knock when the door opened suddenly and there was the maniac standing in front of me.

“I see you liked what I chose for you” he said looking at the dress, and I felt the urge to rip it off and throw it at his face.

“skip it, till when you are going to lock me here?” I said as harsh as I could.

“you still have your bad temper and I don’t like it, you know when I get upset what happen so don’t push it” he said commanding.

I tried to calm myself I didn’t want to repeat the disaster that happened 3 days ago “so what exactly you want from me” I said as calm as possible.

“few answers and few checkups” he said “follow me” I did as he said I walked in this hallway with him in complete silent I observed there were a lot of doors like mine which indicate that they are rooms same as mine, the place looked like modern castle, at the end of the hallway we turned left and there was an elevator, he punched on it and the doors slide open.

As it went upward I noticed there was like five or six levels and the building outside was about two levels, I wonder if they took me somewhere else.

The door opened and facility like hospital appeared, “here we are my beautiful hospital where I treat the most impossible cases of disease” he said looking at my reaction.

“what do you mean is where you change people into freak” I said sarcastically.

“what I do is saving them from a horrible fate, and you will thank me once I treat you, having a powerful ability give you an advantage against ordinary people” he said angry then I regretted my words because I can’t imagine what he would do, but he looked calm.

“what exactly you mean by me thanking you” I said confused.

“I mean once I give you a gift of mine you will thank me” he said smiling widely.

“what?!!” I said angry

“yes I would give you an amazing power like Kyle and Liam, how did you think I would treat your brain tumor, it is the only way this secret weapon of mine can heal any type of disease but it have some side effect like getting different ability” he said

“no, no you can’t do this to me” I said and I didn’t notice I was walking backward until two men caught me and one of them injected me with something that made me lose conscious.