Chapter 39 ( still thinking about him )

Beth P.O.V

I got out of the bathroom to see someone standing at the door waiting for me, he looked the same age as me, maybe older I thought as I examined is feature he stretched his hand “hi, my name is Adam” he said, he is clearly not from Germany “I was sent by your mother, you are Beth right?” he said hesitantly.

“oh yes I am Beth” I said taking his hand, “how did you know I was in?” I asked as we walked together, and glancing at his feature, he had a tattoo that was peering from his high neck shirt ‘I wonder what it is?’ I thought as I kept examining him, he was wearing a black tux and he was tall like Liam, ‘stop don’t think about him’ I thought.

“just my instinct ” he said then winked, we reached dad room and there was other old people there.

“hi Adam, so you found my daughter” she said so proud like it was the hardest mission.

“yes madam” he said politely.

“mom I have my result and some shocking news” I said then she looked worried “the doctor said I am cured and I have no tumor” I said she looked confused, like it is really bad joke I said.

“what!” she shouted, once she realized I wasn’t kidding her tears gathered and she smiled and rushed to hug me “how?, when?” she said in my ear confused.

“I don’t know” I said hugging her back.

“it is a miracle” she said happy then she noticed her guest looking confused, so she went to explain to them, I went to my dad side and sat there quietly with them staring at me.

They knew I was sick and had a tumor so mom explain how I disappeared and what happened and how we got to that position.

“don’t worry Eileen my son will make sure she would be safe from that guy, I already ordered my men to look for him, I can’t forgive what they done to Jackson” the old guy with the grey hair said.

It was weird to hear my mom and dad names, “so” Adam was on my side, how could he move like that without me noticing “I am your body guard now” he said.

“you are my age right?” I said.

“and what age is that, 14?” he said half laughing, and when he saw I was upset he corrected “I am about to be 19 next month” he paused “my older brother he is the one who will look out for you, he is 25 years old, he went to work right after high school but now he will go back to college this year to be with me and you” he said.

“what college?, I didn’t finish high school” I said panicky.

“your mom said you are heading to college like me!” he looked confused.

“beth I’ll introduce you to someone” mom came to me, I decided I’ll discuss with her later about it.

“this is Dmitri, Nigel Thompson” she pointed at the two old guy “you met Adam earlier, those people used to work with the fbi they are the best in their field, Dmitri here used to work with the presidential guards” the door opened and mom paused and smiled at the one who got in “and this is Erick he is the one who will be with you to protect you until we find alic” she said proud like he was her son, for the first time I found mom cool for knowing those people.

“sorry I am late” his voice came rough like Adam, I turned to look at him, he looked young just like Adam, they had the same feature, dark hair and light blue sharp eyes and wearing black tux like his brother, if I didn’t know he was older I would’ve thought they were twin.

“it is fine, we were just introducing” mom said then she looked at me “ this is my daughter Elizabeth” she said smiling widely.

“hi” I said and he stretched his hand, I gave him my hand his hand were big and warm but rough.

“hi” he simply said without smiling like he was forced.

After they headed out for a cup of tea I took mom a little bit away from my sleepy dad “adam said something about me going to college what did he mean?” I asked her.

“yeah you should start college at the next semester, aren’t you going?” she said.

“but I haven’t graduated, I should go to school to finish this semester and I already missed so many classes” I said.

“yeah we made preparation for that, you will take the college exam and if you pass you will get in, Adam will help you to study” she said.

“what does that mean? I will not go back to school!” I said upset, is that mean I will not see Ashley? My heart ached for that thought.

“we will not go back to America where that guy can find you easily” she said annoyed by all my question.

“which guy, Alic or Liam?” I asked upset.

“both of them, I made it clear for him to not come close to you again, but I am not sure if that freak will listen that’s why you are not going back there” she said angry, I couldn’t believe mom could be this cruel, so she is the reason why Liam left me, I can’t believe that she did this to me.

I was so upset that I ran out crying I shoved Adam out of my way, I didn’t know where to go, I didn’t have anywhere to go, Liam left me alone I can’t forgive him even if he was forced to do it, Kyle went after alic, Aiden I should probably contact Aiden but I don’t have his number, I was so frustrated, I was out of the hospital, it was freezing I almost felt my tear will freeze too so I wiped them away, I cried enough, I said I will be tough and I will make it.

After 15 minute “aren’t you cold?” I heard Liam voice, I turned around me looking but there was no one, I am going crazy now and I miss him so much.

I walked back to the hospital, when I saw Erick with the two old guy walking out, they nodded their head for me, they looked like they are leaving.

I went to dad room where I found mom staffing a huge bag with clothes that she just bought, and clearly weren’t a clothes of a women of her age “what are you doing mom?” I asked.

She looked startled “I am preparing your bag so you can leave with Adam and Erick” she said.

“what?!” I almost shouted but I noticed dad still sleeping, “why are you sending me away with stranger” I said angry.

“they are not stranger I practically raised them before you were born… you should just prepare to leave” she said coldly, she just keep making me angrier and angrier ‘ how can she send me like this’ I thought.

“what about you and dad, when will you join us?” I asked.

“we are not joining you, you will go to college in UK and you would stay with the boys” she said, I can’t believe that mom sending me away with two boys, even if she raised them when they were kids it does not mean that we are brother and sister, what the heck is wrong with her.

“I am not going without out you two” I said crossing my arms.

“will see about that” she said as she zipped close the bag.