Chapter 12 (another fight with liam)

Beth P.O.V

“I told you I have a plan, would you consider listen to it, it might turn to be the one that will save us all” I said taking this advantage with all those guys here there might be someone who would listen to me.

“I already told you I will work this out, I don’t need your help” Liam almost spat at my face.

“relax Liam, let us hear what she does have” Kyle said interrupting him, thank god someone would listen to me.

“why do we have to? We don’t need more trouble” he said angry.

Kyle was about to say something when I spoke “fine, go kill alic and get yourself in jail for the rest of your life” I said harsh.

“I am already counted as a dead person so it does not matter for me to kill him, he destroyed my life” he said, I did not understand what he said about him being dead person.

“so you want to turn like him, you are going to be just as bad as him if you did” I said trying to reason him.

“stop both of you, gosh you look like two lover quarreling” Kyle said upset.

“beth I will take you to the kitchen so you can eat something then take your medicine” Aiden said as he came helping me to my jelly feet, I walked with him to the kitchen where he set me on the small table, he placed a hand on my forehead then walked to the small fridge and started taking things out to make me dinner “ your fever cooled” he said and continued working.

“why liam is so stubborn?” I said after I was sure that everyone in that room got out.

“liam went through a lot because of alic, first alic told his parent that liam died and when he escaped he saw that his parent already replaced him, they adopted a kid that looked like him, it broke his heart but he didn’t want to come back to them so he wouldn’t put them in danger” he said with a sad look, ‘would my parent replace me if I died, I would be devastated’ I thought as he continued “then he changed his name and got a new ID in Australia, and he met a girl and he fell in love but alic found him and killed her” he stopped when I gasped and looked into my eye, “so don’t blame him if he don’t want to involve you, he wants to protect you just let him do whatever he wants”, we stayed in silence for couple of minute, then he placed a small burger and side salad in front of me, “I am not good at cooking but hope you eat it all cause you need your power” he washed his hand and went out for his friend.

I still have a lot of questions, but I have a lot of time since I will stay with them in their hideout I was excited for this adventure, I thought about my family and decided that I will call them today, they are worried and probably spreading flyers looking for me since it will be the second day I am gone even though I am not sure what to tell them but I have to make up something really good and convincing.

I was done eating and was playing with the left over when I heard someone entering the kitchen I looked and saw Kyle mesmerizing eye observing me.

“how is your health now? Feeling better?” he asked.

“yeah I am fine, I am getting better thanks for asking” I said trying to be cool.

“forgive Liam manners he went through a lot because of Alic, he want to get rid of him because he keeps on harming incent people” Kyle said apologizing.

“it’s ok, Aiden told me some of the things that happened, you are good friend to him, defending him and making sure no one gets him wrong” I said

“Liam is horrible at expressing his emotion that’s why many people gets him wrong, I just wanted you to know that” Kyle said as he took my empty plate to the sink and started washing it.

“so what’s your story exactly, how did you meet alic” I said then I heard him sigh like he is remembering.