Chapter 18 (phone call)

Liam P.O.V

“hello Liam” Aiden said.

“hi Aiden how is things going?, did she do her checkups?, what about her parents? Did she call them?” I said excited then I noticed all of them looking at me like I turned crazy.

“we changed the plan” Aiden said and he paused for a second then completed “we discovered that Elizabeth have a brain tumor and she doesn’t want to go home because she think she will not survive, I know it’s a shocking news that’s why she didn’t want to go to a hospital and all the sickness she felt was because of the tumor her condition is getting worse that’s why we decided to go to Germany, Kyle know someone there that will help her, so now we are in a private airport and we managed to get her fake passport and id, she didn’t want me to tell you but I can’t leave without you knowing what’s going on” there was silent for moment.

“when are you leaving?” I said as calm as I could.

“after 3 hours, we are currently in a motel nearby” He replied.

“we will be there, text me the address” I said as I hit the end call button I was furious and everyone noticed because they didn’t ask me any question the whole way back, how could she hide something that important, I told her my whole life story and she didn’t say at least something that important, seriously how could she?!!, why does she make me feel guilty about the way I treated her, my heart is aching she was sick and all I did was making it worse for her, gosh I hate myself, the ride back was the longest two hour in my life it was horrible.

Beth P.O.V

“how can you do that, I trusted you” I shouted at Aiden.

“they had to know, we can’t keep quit on something that major” he replied

“it’s my life, my tumor and if I wanted them to know I would’ve told them from the beginning” I said angry.

“I know that but Liam told you his life story you own him the truth at least” he said and he had a point.

“it’s not something for you to decided, for god  sake I think I love him I don’t want him to pity me” I screamed at his shocked face, I think I just said too much.

“what?!” Kyle said at the door step, great I couldn’t be more embarrassed with two people know about my secret crush on Liam.

I pushed past the paralyzed Kyle at the motel room door and went to the stairs, this is the most horrible situation I ever been in, I wish there is a hole in the ground that will open up and swallow me.

I was at the parking lot running god knows where to when an arm caught me, my heart skipped a beat but when I turned to see who captured me I met Liam dazzling eyes, I could feel my cheek turning red as I remembered what I just said to aiden and kyle.

“what are you doing outside running?” he said confused.

“I .. I ..I was exercising” I said lying.

“with your condition exercising?!” he said bewildered.

“so what I am banned from exercising?!!” I said sarcastically  

“what if you faint or something without anyone knowing?!!” he said a bit anger showing in his tone.

“nothing will happen” I said confident.

“it’s my responsibility to make sure you are safe” he said with compassion, great that what I was afraid of, he is pitying me.

“relax it’s not like this tumor is because of you, so if I die it will not be your fault” I said harshly, I don’t know what’s happen to me when I am around him, all I do is arguing.

He looked a bit hurt by my words and I expected him to be angry “let’s get inside it’s getting cold” he said calmly, I was about to say something will make him angry but I saw William and the rest of the guys joining us so I kept quit and walked in front of him to show him where is Aiden and Kyle.