Chapter 24 (I want you)

Beth P.O.V

As I walked with Kyle I couldn’t stop thinking about wither to trust him and go with him or run away.

“you can trust me Beth” he said and I was caught off guard.

“do you read my mind?, are you using your power on me?!!” I said angry.

“no but I get some feeling from you” he said and I was confused.

“huh, that’s right!” I said sarcastically.

“why reading minds sound more believable to you than sensing your feelings?” he asked as he pushed a branch out of the way and waiting for me to walk.

I stopped and looked at his eyes “I don’t believe either of them” I said doubting him.

“I can prove it” he said coming closer and lowering his face to my level, I felt shiver went through me at his intense gaze.

“how?!” I said annoyed by my feeling that his gaze do to me.

“your feelings say (I want you)” he said as he kept looking into my eyes, do I want him really? I started to doubt my feeling, is that why I forgive him easily and let him capture me, no my feelings are for Liam only.

“stop joking around” I said as I pushed him away from me, I walked couple of steps in front of him and I felt him smirking behind me, but I still wondered if that true, do I want him ?!!!.

We were at that facility door in minute and there was like five people standing there, four in tux and one in the middle wearing doctor uniform, as we came closer I studied him, he looked like 38 or 40 , he had brown thick hair with wide forehead that couple of strand fell on, his eyes small but with long eyelash, wish I had his eyelash then I wouldn’t have to put mascara to make them look long and thick, he had pale skin that made him look ill.

“welcome my dear, I was excited to meet the girl that defeated me” he glared at me and I felt hatred outlined his tone.

“I know you want revenge on me but you can never have your revenge because I am dying any way so cut the crap and shoot me” I said waiting for the men in the tux to shoot me at his sign.

“calm down Beth” Kyle whispered to me, but I refuse to let this man scare me.

“feisty, I like you I may add you to my new collection” he said eyeing me.

“I will never be yours and even if you made me like them you will never control me” I spat at his face.

“look like someone here needs discipline” he said angry.

“you promised me you will never hurt her” Kyle said angry .

“ yeah and I keep my promise, but I will give her a gift” he said as he nodded for one of the guys, then that guy talked on the phone for minute in German and a car appeared.

The car stopped and that guy went and opened the door, then my mom and dad showed up, ‘what are my mom and dad doing here?!!’ I thought to myself.

“honey finally we found you” my mom rushed to me and hugged me and dad joined us “we were so worried until this guy promised to get us to you” mom said, I didn’t realize how much I missed them, my tears covered my vision, but I managed to see that guy pull something and there was load bang that filled the place then dad fell to the ground beside me with pool of blood slowly creating around him.

“OH MY GOD!!!” mom screamed and fell to her knee beside her dying husband sobbing.

I was frozen for a second then I hurled myself at that guy with my whole power but an arm surrounded me caught me from tearing that guy to pieces, I looked behind me trying to break free to meet Kyle teary eyes and he mouthed sorry to me, I felt horrible pain on my head like someone drilling a hole in my brain, I struggled to fight Kyle holds but ended in total blackness I fainted.