Chapter 28 (captured)

Liam P.O.V

“we planned this for two days, everyone now knows his part exactly , so please don’t mess it up” I said looking at my friend who I will risk their lives to save my love.

“I already talked to my cousin and he will help me” Nate said “I need to tell you something else Liam” he completed.

“what it is?!!” I asked nervous because the last thing I need is another obstacle on my way.

“alic plans on turning Beth into one of us today” he said and I was furious how could he do that to a girl, I remember all the pain I went through and I can’t put Beth into that kind of pain.

I walked a bit and Nate grabbed my arm “there is something else” he said worrisome conquered his expression.

“what else?!!” I said annoyed.

“Kyle turned Beth to save her life and her parents” he said looking at my reaction.

“how come giving Beth to alic would save her and how her family is involved?!!!!” I said angry that Kyle had a reason for his actions because I didn’t want anything to justify his stupid act.

“my cousin told me that alic held Beth parent as a hostages and he contacted Kyle saying that he has his mother also which appeared to be dead, he threated Kyle he would kill them all if he didn’t bring you and the girl, Kyle saved you by saying that you left Beth with him and left already” he paused taking my expression “kyle didn’t mean to harm Beth he only wanted to save her, alic offered to remove the tumor and he promised Kyle if he brought her he would free her parents” he said.

“how can Kyle trust this manipulate alic?” I said.

“because it seems like Kyle has a plan of his own” William interfered.

“I don’t care about Kyle at the moment I’ll deal with him later now we have to focus on getting Beth out of this mess” I said “ let’s go now, Aiden is waiting for us” I walked to the door and opened it, we walked out of the hotel and breathed the fresh air of Germany.

Kyle P.O.V

“WHAT DID YOU SAY?!!” I shouted at Ian.

“he walked here and took her” he answered me.

“he promised me he wouldn’t do anything unless I was here” I said angry.

“and you trust alic you know he do whatever he wants” Ian said.

“this will mess with my plans he can’t do this to her” I said as I ran to the elevator.

I walked to the level where alic hold Beth and two guys blocked my way “you know you are no match for me so for your own safety I advise you to move away” they were afraid at my blazing eyes but that wasn’t enough because they launched themselves on me.

It was an easy task to knock them, I entered the room to see that alic was about injecting something on Beth arms and there was budge on her arm like he operated something on her shoulder, I used my powers to knock the needle from his hand.

He turned slowly with a smile on his face “ it’s just an injection to ease her pain and make it bearable, two days of pain and she will be more powerful than you or anyone else it’s just I have to give her couple of injections to complete the transformation” he said his face glowing at his accomplishment.

“ how dare you asshole?!!!” those clearly were my words I intended to say but this wasn’t my voice.

I turned to see Liam handcuffed by two men and beside them was Nate!!!.

“I brought him as you ordered me to, he was planning on saving the girl and destroy the place like he did last time” Nate said and I couldn’t believe that he is working with alic.

“well look who finally came to visit and it’s just the right time, I really want to thank you for the chance of meeting this girl” he said as he picked the injection and insert it in Beth arms I couldn’t do anything in that position, I have to be stronger and plan it well or I will end up like Liam.