Chapter 3(caught by him)

As if I had anything to lose, also about to die in one month, I accepted the dare I stood up and looked at them all staring at me anticipating my rejection “ any one have a baseball bat it will be much easier to break the window with it”.

“I’ll bring it right away from the car” the ginger haired boy said as he stood up and headed to his car, about two minute he was back with the bat in his hand, he stretched it to me, I took it and headed to the house I noticed most of the people there followed us.

‘I got nothing to be afraid of’ I kept repeating to myself as I walked to the haunted house, it started to appear between the trees, it was huge and gloomy.

At the sight of the house in full view they all stopped not wanting to be close to the house, where is ash when someone needs her I know she would stop me, I took deep breath then headed for the gate, I opened it then pushed it gently, surprisingly it did not make the sounds that appear in horror movies, that a good sign right?!!.

I stepped in the grass and sweep of air flattered my new black hair around me, I emptied my lungs as I noticed I was holding my breath like in waiting for something to snatch me, I threw the horrible image and started taking quick step to the front door of the house, I looked left and right for any sign of someone but there was nothing.

I stared at the front door for couple of second then I placed the bat beside me, I took my cellphone and opened the flash light, then I turned the door knob open that when the awful squeaking sound came off, I turend to look at the people waiting for me to enter, it look like the whole party came watching me go in, ‘I wonder if something happened to me someone will step in and help me’ I said to myself, they were all waiting with the their cellphone in their hands videotaping, well I might end up as legend after dying that’s comforting.

I stepped in with my hand shaking and the bat in the other ready to knock anything on my way, I looked at the inside of the house, it was shockingly neat and clean!!!,“I have to do it fast” I looked at the stairs and headed to them running, I climbed it then looked around picking which room would be facing the waiting crowd, as I picked the room I wanted I heard a sound I looked behind me, left and right there was nothing, I ignored and kept cool then I headed to the room I opened it, the moonlight filled the room so I closed the flash light then I putted it in my pocket, I held the bat in both of my hand and walked to the window and looked at them they were all looking at me I stepped back and positioned myself.

“three…,two….,one” then I swing the bat towards the window glass, which chattered into small glittering pieces ‘ouch’ I said as some of the pieces sliced my skin, I heard the people outside screaming in excitement, I took one step to just look at them but suddenly I felt someone dragging me to the wall and pin me with my leg few inches away from the ground, I felt horrified,  and my heart dropped to my stomach, the grip on my nick was suffocating me and I barely managed to look down to meet two pair of black eyes that almost gray on the moon light .

“how dare you break my room window?, let alone enter private property?” his voice was the scariest I’ve ever heard he had a murder tone in it.

‘opps I am in big trouble’ I said to myself.

He was waiting for my answer but how could I answer when the air is waving goodbyes at my lungs, that’s when the police sirens filled the place and he dropped me to the floor, he looked from the window as I gasped for air “shit” he said clinching his fist, I tried to take that chance of him being distracted and walked slowly to the rooms door, but my phone rang the song bring me to life by evanescence at the part ‘wake me up’ even deaf people will hear it.

what do u think will she manage to run?

comment and vote please

love

Tammy