Chapter 17 (another plan)

Beth P.O.V

After I calmed down, I wiped my tears and Aiden gave me a tissue I blow my nose I know I looked like a child who lost her mother “so you want to go inside to do the checkups or call your family” Aiden said.

“I don’t know exactly what to tell them, I doubt I want to go home cause I’ll die anyway” I said

“what about your treatment you have to go and take your treatment at least, and you have to be close with your family at those times” Kyle said grabbing my hand, his hand was warm and I loved the fact that there is someone else other than my family care about me.

I replied “I am scheduled to have a surgery after 27 day, and it’s 30% survival rate so I might not live and my family will be devastated so I am not sure if I want to do that to them, I think it will be easier if I let go of them now…”

Kyle cut me off and said “you will not die, and I know someone who can help you” he grabbed my hand and brought me to my feet “now we need a car”

“I’ll arrange that immediately” Aiden said as he took his phone and walked a bit away from us.

“so what’s the plan exactly” I said confused.

“I’ll get you to Germany” he said confident, he took my surprised reaction and completed “ I know someone there, he is the best in his field and can remove your tumor, and you will not have to leave your family” he paused and surrounded my cheeks with his hand “I only have been with you two days and I can’t imagine the world without you, so I guess your family will be worst without you and you can’t do that to them, if you have a chance you should take it” I felt incredibly guilty at the thought of leaving my family, I tried to rebel and make them hate me so it will hurt less for them but it didn’t work.

“how can I go to Germany, should I go take my passport or what exactly the procedure” I said a bit excitement showing in my voice.

he smiled and said “no need for all of this, I can sneak you in there”

“how is that possible in the airport …” he cut me again

“let me do the job and you just relax” Kyle said as Aiden came back.

“I rented a car from a friend he will be here soon, so what’s  he plan so I can inform the other about the situation”

“I rather you don’t tell them, let them carry on the plan once I get to Germany you can tell them” I said because I don’t want Liam to know about my tumor I don’t want him to pity me.

“Germany ?!!” Aiden said surprised, Kyle then took him aside and told him everything.

Liam P.O.V

I was all the way distracted and wanted to call Aiden to see how things are going and if she is ok, I didn’t even noticed that we were out of the state, it’s been two hours since we dropped them and he didn’t call me , did something happen I am starting to worry.

“so who is going to use his power to lure Alic” Jeremiah interrupted my thought.

“he used the smoke on me so I have to wait 4 more days before I can use them” I replied then Jer looked at William.

“don’t look at me I hate using my power it’s a bit painful cause I am not used to it” he said.

“me neither I can’t control it, you all remember what happened the first time I tried it I almost destroyed the building” Nate said.

“I can’t too since I don’t know exactly what my power is and I am afraid to try I don’t want to turn into a freak, no offence to you William” Jeremiah said.

“ we should’ve brought Kyle at least he is the one that mastered his power” William said.

“so what are you saying guys, that we came here for nothing” I said as I pulled on the side of the road.

“don’t get mad Liam, will figure this out” will said.

“how are we supposed to when each one of you doesn’t want to use his power..” my phone rang so I picked it up and it was Aiden, finally I’ve been waiting to hear how Elizabeth doing.