Chapter 5(freedom)

Liam P.O.V

I kept staring at her childish face, with her black hair going out in all the direction, it was messy yet cute, she was adorable trying to give me a deadly stares, I want to show her I am no threat to her so I took of her ID from my pocket  “so Mrs. Elizabeth, you are 17 and I thought you were 13”I said trying to not scare her  then continued “you were about bringing big trouble to me yet I saved you from getting in trouble with the police” I kneeled in front of her and said “so how are you going to pay me back?” I was trying to make a joke but her eyes went wide open with fear, sh*t she think I want to rape her or something, what should I say to make it better .

I took her hand she couldn’t do anything since I controlled her body to not move, I looked at the scratches on her hand that she got it earlier when she broke the window, I stood up and brought the first aid box, I cleaned it then wrapped it, ‘she is probably wondering now why she can’t move, what should I tell her?, why do I care what she think!! Let her imagine whatever she want’ .

“I guess the police left now, you can leave this place, I will not press charges but hope you can keep quiet about seeing me here” I said to her then I released her from my power, she kept staring but with questioning look, so to prove that I mean what I said I walked away from her and left her belonging on the table and walked to the stairs.

Beth P.O.V

After he said what he wanted he walked away, ‘is he playing me, I don’t know what should I do, I have to get out’ I realized I can move now “thanks my tumor for allowing me to move” I said sarcastically as I stood up and headed to the table and took my phone and ID, then I walked carefully out of that basement then headed for the door.

I was out, I sprinted towards the forest happy that I made it out safely, but I am still thinking about him, I don’t know why, was he really trying to help me, I mean he didn’t harm or anything, maybe he didn’t want to deal with the police, so why am I running he clearly does not want to waste his time on me , there is a lot of question, I stopped running and walked to the deserted party, then headed to my car, I noticed a movement so I hid behind a tree and peeked, there was a police man, ‘shoot they made someone wait for me’ I thought, it’s probably my mom who called them to the party, I don’t want to argue with her I am not in the mood, I am not rebelling I just want a peace of mind.

Since that guy clearly does not want to hurt me I’ll ask him for a favor, and satisfy my curiosity and ask him few question.

So I headed to back his house, and then I noticed that there is a car there which clearly wasn’t there couple of minute ago, I walked to the door then I noticed a smoke coming from underneath the door.

“what’s going on?” I thought as I opened the door with my shaking hand its wired that this smoke does not smell it’s like only a gray air, I kept silent I didn’t know whether I call him, but I don’t know his name , then I heard a sound from one of the rooms so I reached it and pushed gently the open door and peeked through the smoke and there was that guy lying on the floor like he is suffocating and his face is blue and there was a weird man wearing a mask standing looking at him.

“it took you a while to use your power, which led me to you” the weirdo said, then he bent to his knee and said “ it was a quit pleasure working on you, you were my favorite project, but your time is over” he said with a smirk ‘what does he mean is he going to kill him’ I thought as he pulled a gun from his jacket .

“what should I do? Why I came back to witness this horrible event?” I said horrified.

So what do you think will happen

Vote and comment please

Love

Tammy