Chapter 6 (on the run)

Liam P.O.V

I was weak, I hate when he use this smoke I lose all my powers for about 5 days, not that I use them ever, let alone that he is going to kill me now, I am just wondering how he found me, I was careful.

“it took you a while to use your power, which led me to you” alic said, so he must’ve planted something in me that tracked me if I used my power, damn that ninja girl then he bent to his knee and said “ it was a quit pleasure working on you, you were my favorite project, but your time is over” he said with a smirk, ‘maybe finally I will rest in peace’ I thought as he pulled a gun from his jacket, I closed my eyes waiting for my destiny , when I heard the hard smacking sound, wait gunshot aren’t supposed to sound like that, my eyes flicked open then I saw my ninja girl standing above alic head with the bat in her hand, ‘wait why did I call her my girl’ I thought, alic was almost passed out, she looked shocked of what she did, she took the smoke cann and threw it out through the window, she must like smashing peoples windows.

“I don’t know why you are suffocating since this smoke doesn’t smell, I must have a lot of power” she said to me, is she for real bragging in this situation.

“you are dead girl” alic said in a weak voice still lying on the floor, she smacked him again ‘ouch it will hurt a lot later’, she must have a death wish to get in the black list of alic, she walked to me concern on her eyes.

She quickly grabbed my left arm and helped me up, I gained some of my ability to move, my arm fell on her chest I can feel her heart almost popping from her ribcage, “I saw a police officer near my car, we will go to him” she said as we passed my door step.

I came to halt “no” I said, she looked confused “it’s not safe just leave me and run home” I said as I tried to remove my hand, she kept a firm hold on my hand.

“no, I’ll help you out, I owe you” she said as she walked to the forest, I didn’t argue because we had to get away, We kept running as I gained more power I let go of her, but I held her hand.

“so where are we heading to?” she said worried.

“don’t worry, I know a place in the forest its safe for us, but its couple of hour away” I said confident .

“I have my phone we can call someone to help” she said.

“ no, I don’t want to  drag more people into this” I said.

“amm can I know your name at least?” she said.

“liam” I said not liking that we no longer are stranger, I hate the idea of creating attachment to anyone, cause they will end up dead, then we kept walking around the trees in awkward silent.

Beth P.O.V

We kept silent, my feet started to hurt, also my hand because of his aggressive hold, I looked at the back of his head, he is so focused on his way, the moonlight fading away, I barely can see and its almost dawn, my heart still bumping so hard, although I saved him I felt safe with him, weird! ‘am I falling for him’ no no its my tumor playing with my mind, yeah it’s my tumor I chuckled at the thought.

He stopped after hearing me chuckle “you look tired, you want to rest?” he said then continued “there is a river close by if you want to cool down a bit”.

“ok” I said.

We walked for 15 minute before I heard the stream sound, ‘is that his definition of a near river, just keep it cool Beth’, I thought.

He let go of my hand and went to the water, he bent then took a handful of water and brought it to his beautiful lips “stop” did I said that, yes that was my sound but I meant it for my tumor to stop making me fantasy about liam, wow I even got used to his name real quick.

“why should I” he said as the water slipped between his long big fingers.

 “it’s really disgusting you are old” ohhh why did I say that.

“what ?!!, I am only 19, what that have to do with drinking water?!!” he said confused looking at my bright red face, hope it’s not showing since it’s still dark.

“I mean you are old enough to know that this water isn’t clear and not for drinking, its gross” I said to make it better, so he is young!, he looked older with his puffed up figure .

“ I didn’t see you repulsive when that girl licked her shoes” he said as he took a sip of the water, so he was at the party, and was watching me!!!, ‘should I be scared?, should I trust him?’ .

Hi, hope u enjoyed it , more action to come

Vote and comment

Love

Tammy