Chapter 32 (his ex-girlfriend)

Beth P.O.V

Liam left me with his ex-girlfriend! When did that happen? How is his girlfriend alive? What will happen between us now, are they back together? So many thoughts have been going around in my head I was anxious.

“let me help you remove your clothes” she interrupted the roller costar in my brain.

“I can do that” I said defensive.

“I am here to help you, don’t get mad at me because I used to be his girlfriend” she said crossing her arm.

“I am not mad, I am just wondering how you are alive now!” I said angry.

“relax, Liam told me he have feeling for you, you don’t have be jealous of me we are not together any more I am in love with someone else” she said coming forward and helping me take off my clothes, if she have someone else does Liam really not have any feeling for her, I doubt that she was his first love that he was so tore when he thought she was dead.

“tell me what happened?!” I asked her as I got into the tub, she sighed and brought the shampoo.

“it’s a long story and a bit complicated” she said as she put a small amount of the shampoo in my hair, the smell was nice and relaxing.

“you can talk as long as you want” I said to her.

“where should I start, hmmm it all started when alic kidnapped me, Liam trying to rescue me but he failed and thought I was dead and he disappeared” she simply said like it wasn’t something major.

“that’s it, you didn’t look for him?” I asked.

“how can I when I was locked there” she said and I felt rage in her tone, I  think she still have feeling for him but she try to cover it up.

“how can Liam believe you were dead without actually checking?” I said confused.

“because I was dead” she said and I was more confused.

“what?! How..” I tried to ask.

she cut me “you ask too much whereas you have to rest” she said rubbing the sponge on my back, I stayed silent thinking of what she said, I died for a short moment but Liam didn’t give up on me, so why did he gave up on her at that time! What exactly happened?.

So many thought have been twirling on my mind, I noticed she wasn’t willing to talk so I completed my bath on silent, later she helped me to wear my clothes and I started to get my senses back along with a horrible pain.

Once she left Kyle came in, he looked out of word “hi, how are you?” he asked anxious.

I watched him coming to my side “I can finally feel my body, little bit but it’s better than being paralyzed” I said as I rested my head on the billow.

“yeah you look better, but still we have to take you to a hospital to do checkups” he said taking my hand into his, it was warm and nice.

“yeah Liam told me, did you clear things between the two of you?” I asked him.

“no, he wouldn’t listen, he is so mad at me and I don’t blame him I put you in this position, it’s my fault and I am terribly sorry” he looked ashamed and guilt surfaced in his eye.

“it’s ok I understand why you did it, you don’t have to be sorry, and you did it to save my parents so I really appreciate it” I said comforting him, and he hugged me.

“I am glad you understand but still this is the last time you will see me, once I check you are fine I’ll leave” he paused “ but I want you to know that I love you” he backed away a bit to look at my shocked face that I have used a lot today and he kissed me.