Chapter 22 (Berlin-Brandenburg)

Beth P.O.V

We arrived at the airport, I was a bit shocked there was no people, there was only construction machine and there was no sign of travelers only the people who guided the plane and the workers.

“is this a new airport or something?” I asked looking outside the window

“no it’s only under construction” Kyle replied.

“oh, so is it safe to be here?” I asked again.

“yeah it’s totally fine” he replied assuring me.

“ok, so we wouldn’t have to deal with all the procedure that goes around in an airport?” I said.

“yes” he simply said like he didn’t want to continue.

“that’s cool” I said cheerfully.

After getting out of the plane there was a limousine waiting for us, we road it and there was all this beautiful amazing site that I wished I had my camera with me to capture them, the journey wasn’t long as I thought, an hour of drive and we stopped in front of a big place that looked like a hospital, I was a bit tired from the long flight and I was fighting the sleeps that hang on my eyelashes.

“how dare you do this Kyle?!!!” I turned to see Aiden grabbing Kyle by his shirt collar.

“listen I can explain” Kyle said trying to break free of Aiden hold.

“what’s going on ?!!” I said confused.

“we have to get out of here” Aiden said as he walked away from Kyle.

“wait” Kyle said as he grabbed Aiden shoulder, but Aiden turned with his full force and knocked him down with one punch, Kyle was on his feet again in one second and his eyes were blazing, like literally glowing I was scared yet I was familiar with those eyes I remember seeing them at the haunted house when I was fighting Liam in the dark.

“Beth run!!!” Aiden shouted, but where to and what’s wrong with Kyle, I felt the urge to cry at the moment I was terrified, but it wasn’t the time to be a baby, I followed Aiden order and run towards the woods, my breath had accelerated to match my speed as I took one look behind me I saw Kyle in one move knock the paralyzed Aiden, he didn’t fight back at all, then I remembered when I fought Liam I wasn’t able to move too and I thought it was the tumor while it’s been Liam power, I noticed then Kyle running towards me which made me run faster .

“Beth stop let me talk to you” Kyle shouted and he sounded annoyed.

I didn’t stop I only turned to notice that he got closer, even though I am short I was fast runner so how in hell he reached me that fast?, either the tumor slowing me or he is using his power.

He suddenly was at my side and caught my hand, I yanked his hand as hard as I could then I felt a horrible shot of pain on my shoulder accompanied by clicking sound and I released a cry of pain and I was on my knee holding my shoulder trying to hold the aching shoulder.

“look what have you done? You dislocated your shoulder” he said coming closer.

“stay away Kyle I warn you” I shouted at him while I held my groans of agony.

“listen we have to put your shoulder back and we will talk about this later” Kyle said looking at my shoulder concerned.

“like you care?!!!!” I said angry.

“I am doing this to save your life along with my mother life so please don’t judge me, I need you to trust me Beth because I love you and I will make sure you will be safe” he exploded at my face.

I was shocked by his confession even though I don’t know what’s going on, I didn’t even give him the chance to explain, I should at least hear what he have to say.