chapter 4 (caught by him 2)

He gave me a deathly stare then reached me in two strides and took the phone from my pocket, he looked at the screens “guess your mom won’t see you for a while” he said as he hit the end call button and place it in his pocket, then he grabbed my right hand aggressively and dragged me down stairs, I was speechless and scared to death ‘what did he mean? is he going to kill me?!!’ I thought as my phone rang again half way down, he looked at me like ‘who in hell will put this annoying ringtone’, he turned the phone off then continued dragging me, I have to admit that some of my fear disappeared thinking that the police who just came will burst any second now and rescue me but he did something did not think about.

He slid the sofa and removed the carpet and opened a wooden door on the floor!!!!!!, OMG he is going to put me there and torture me for what left of my life, I snatched my hand refusing to go to this den he tried to capture me again but I gave him one of my taekwondo moves it was dark and I barely saw him I was like fighting a black figure , to my surprise he dodged all of my kicks like a professional, but I am not giving up.

Liam P.O.V

I’ve never saw a weird girl like her before she entered my place and broke my window and when I try to help her and hide her she go around using martial arts!!!!.

The police will be here in any second and I need to keep low profile I can’t let that maniac know where I am, I have to use my powers on this little girl.

I stopped dodging her moves and she stopped too waiting for me to do something so she can defend herself.

Beth P.O.V

He stopped and I wondered why and that’s when I saw his eyes blazing in the dark for a split of second then an electric wave went through my body and that when I felt paralyzed, bad time for the tumor to affect me, then lost all my connection to the living world.

When my eyes cracked open I tried to stand up really quick but I still felt paralyzed so instead I took in my surrounding, I was in a room that looked like a basement it had a gray color wall but still looked nice and warm, wait what am I thinking, then I looked at him the place was lit by a dim light, he was staring at the stairs that led to the living room, then I heard the people voices up.

“ looks like no one in here, she probably run when she heard our sirens” someone said I guessed he was a cop.

“yeah I think that too because the back door is wide open” a female voice this time.

“what should we tell her mother now?” the cop said.

“we will wait by her car, I am sure she will be there, let’s get out of this place creep me out” the women said.

‘No no no you have to search for me’ I said still not able to move, I was so focused on the conversation to notice him staring at me, I gulped in my mind cause I am still f**king paralyzed!!!.

He stayed staring at me for several minute and I stared back, he had a quite interesting face, he was attractive yet not handsome more like a normal face but he somehow possessed charm, he has a huge figure or maybe it looked that way because I have small body compared to him, also he was quite young  like he is in mid-20, then I noticed something weird he have a lot of scares on his hand like 30 or so, is he some type of irrational maniac that goes around slicing himself , that thought made me shiver .

he took something out of his pocket, it was my ID, “so Mrs. Elizabeth, you are 17 and I thought you were 13” he said his sound actually very normal not a serial killer tone he used when I broke the window.

He continued “you were about bringing big trouble to me yet I saved you from getting in trouble with the police” he stood then walked to me “so how are you going to pay me back?” he said as he kneeled down in front of me. 

hope u liked it people

also comment and vote

love

Tammy